With NIACL Assistant Main Exam 2018 just around the corner, it becomes imperative to start thinking about the right strategy to get sure shot success. You have to give it all because this time you’ll be competing with the best of the bests, the selected ones. Let this thought become the source of motivation for you – to do even better, to get ahead of others and above all, to achieve your dreams. So, let’s get the ball rolling and start preparing for it in a systematic and organized way. To help you in this endeavor, we have created a 20 day Study Plan for NIACL Assistant Main Exam.
Let us quickly go through the NIACL Assistant Main Exam Pattern
Few things that you must take into account regarding NIACL Assistant Main Exam preparation:
- The Reasoning, Numerical Ability and English language syllabus for both NIACL Assistant Prelims and Mains, overlap. Hence, for Mains preparation, what you essentially need to do is to Revise and Practice High-Level Questions.
- Your focus for Mains preparation should be on General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. Numerical Ability, Reasoning and English should be revised and practiced on a daily basis.
- In this study plan also, we have focused on getting the General Awareness and Computer Knowledge syllabus completed first and English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning are to be practiced daily.
- One must also understand that everyone prepares for Numerical Ability and Reasoning but if some importance is given to English, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge, these sections can act as a huge score booster.
- Do not get afraid seeing the number of Tests that your are going to Practice. The particular Topic-Tests are hardly of 15-30 mins. that you can easily manage to practice. Moreover, you are not expected to practice everything in the one GO. Take Frequent Breaks to give some rest to your brain as well.
- Do not take Tests lightly. Practice as many Oliveboards’ Topic Tests, Sectional Tests and Mock Tests as much as you can. This is the only thing which will help you stand ahead of others.
- Attempt Topic Tests of difficulty Level 2 & Level 3, and on the Mains Examination day, you’ll realize the difference it made in your preparation.
- A Daily GK Quiz on Oliveboard Mobile App is recommended before going to bed.
Here is the 20 Day Study Plan to Clear NIACL Assistant Main Exam 2018
NIACL Assistant 20 Days Study Plan
|Day 1||NIACL Assistant Free Mains Mock Test 1 | Analyze Your Performance | Get Expert Feedback||Day 11||Computer Knowledge Test 4|
|Solve 5 Reasoning Puzzles||NIACL Asst. Mains Mock Test 2|
|Numerical Ability- Revise Concepts, Tips n Tricks|
|Revise Grammar Rules||Time & Work Test Level 2|
|Day 2||History of Computers||Day 12||Keyboard Shortcuts | File Extensions|
|General Awareness||General Awareness|
|Number System Test Level 2||Mensuration + ProbabilityTest Level 2|
|Syllogism Test Level 2||Critical Reasoning Test Level 2|
|Correct Usage Test Level 2||Parajumbles Test Level 2|
|Day 3||Computer Fundamentals | Parts of a Computer||Day 13||Networking and Internet | Computer Knowledge Test 5|
|Number Series Test Level 3||Data Interpretaion- Tables & Caseletes Test Level 2 and 3|
|Correct Usage Test Level 3||Parajumbles Test Level 3|
|Blood Relation Test Level 3||General Awareness|
|General Awareness||NIACL Assistant Mains Mock Test 3|
|Day 4||Computer Knowledge Test 1||Day 14||Computer Viruses & Computer Abbreviations|
|Sentence Joining Test Level 2||Vocabulary Test Level 2|
|General Awareness||General Awareness|
|Quadratic Equation Revision + Practice||Data Interpretaion- Charts & Graphs Test Level 2 and 3|
|Coding Decoding Test Level 2 and 3||NIACL Asst. Mains Mock Test 4|
|Day 5||Data Processing Cycle of a Computer||Day 15||NIACL Asst. Mains Mock Test 5|
|Simplification & Approximation Test Level 2 or 3||Data Sufficiency Test Level 2|
|Inequalities Test Level 3||Vocabulary Test Level 3|
|Sentence Joining Test Level 3||General Awareness|
|General Awareness||Revision of Previous Topics|
|Day 6||Computer Languages||Day 16||NIACL Asst. Mock Test 6|
|Fill in the Blanks Test Level 2|
|Average & Alligation Test Level 2 and 3||General Awareness|
|Quantitative Comparison Test Level 2|
|Direction Sense Test Level 3||Revision of Previous Topics|
|Day 7||Input Output Devices | Computer Knowledge Test 2||Day 17||NIACL Asst. Mock Test 7|
|Fill in the Blanks Test Level 3||Quantitative Comparison Test Level 3|
|Ration & Proportion Test Level 3||General Awareness|
|Grouping and Ordering Test Level 2||Revision of Previous Topics|
|Day 8||Operating System||Day 18||NIACL Asst. Mock Test 8|
|Cloze Test Level 2|
|Percentage, Profit & Loss Test Level 2||General Awareness|
|Data Sufficience Test Level 2|
|Day 9||Database Management Systems | Computer Knowledge Test 3||Day 19||NIACL Asst. Mock Test 9|
|Analytical Reasoning Test Level 2||General Awareness|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest Test Level 2 and 3|
|Cloze Test Level 3||Revision of Previous Topics|
|Day 10||Microsoft Office||Day 20||NIACL Asst. Mock Test 10|
|Reading Comprehension Test Level 2 and 3|
|Speed, Time & Distance Test Level 2||Relax|
|Analytical Reasoning Test Level 3|
The topics to be covered for General Awareness are as follows:
Static GK: Finance, Insurance, Banking Awareness, Budget, Sports, Polity, Geography, Economics, History, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, Inventions & Discoveries, Awards, Books & Authors.
That is all from us in this blog. Hope it helps!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test