NIACL Assistant Prelims exam has 3 sections – Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability. Each of these sections is equally important as there will be separate sectional cutoff and sectional timings for these sections. In this blog, we aim to provide essential tips for NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability preparation. This blog will be your guide for Numerical Ability preparation as it has previous year’s question paper analysis of Numerical Ability Section, syllabus, List of books and resource for Numerical Ability and some valuable tips to shape your preparation plan for NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability Section. So let’s begin.
- NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – 2017 paper Analysis
- NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – Syllabus
- NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – Books and Resources
- NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – Preparation Tips
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Starting Date||16th July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 – Application Form – Last Date||31st July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Form||31st July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier I – Preliminary Exam||08th and or 09th September 2018 (Tentative)|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier II – Main Exam:||6th October 2018 (Tentative)|
NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – 2017 paper Analysis
Question Type (Numerical Ability)
Number of Questions
*Miscellaneous Questions are based on the following topics – Time Speed Distance, Average Speed, Boat & Stream, Trains, Time & Work, Mixtures & Alligations, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Ratio Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Problems on Age}
NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – Syllabus
|Data Sufficiency||Mixture & Alligations|
|Number Series||Pipes & Cisterns|
|Time, Speed & Distance||Ratio & Proportion|
|Probability||Time & Work|
|Boats and Steams||Quadratic Equation|
|Data Interpretation||Profit, Loss & Discount|
|Interest||Problem on Ages|
|SI & CI||Simplification/Approximation|
NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – Books and Resources
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive exams by R.S. Agarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Oliveboard Mock tests
- Oliveboard Video Lessons
NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability – Preparation Tips
- Prepare for Numerical Ability topics based on trends of previous years question papers – Focus on Data Interpretation, Number series, Simplification etc.
- Solve the Last couple of year’s question papers
- You would have to follow only one mantra to ace Numerical Ability section of NIACL Assistant Exam, which is “Practice, Practice and Practice”.
- Understand the concepts and formulas from the books and video lessons, practice them by giving mock tests.
- Once Basic concepts and Formulae are clear, then practice the various Shortcut tricks for Maths
- Do not forget to analyse your performance after every mock test. This Analysis would help you identify your strong and weak areas, which is very important to prepare efficiently for the NIACL Assistant Exam
- Most importantly, do not take Maths for granted. Even if you are good with it, you need to practice during your NIACL Assistant preparation. Otherwise, during exam time, under pressure, you would fail to perform.
This brings us to the end of this blog. we hope you find the tips for NIACL Assistant Numerical Ability preparation useful for your overall exam preparation.
Other Blogs on NIACL Assistant Exam -:
|NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Notification||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Toppers’ Preparation Strategy||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – 2018 Recruitment Exam||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Cutoff Scores – 2017||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Books and resources||Click Here|
All the best for NIACL Assistant Exam 2018
Interact with your fellow aspirants about NIACL Assistant Exam and NIACL Study Material in our discussion forum
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test