NIACL Assistant Prelims exam has 3 sections – Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability. Each of these sections is equally important as there will be separate sectional cutoff and sectional timings for these sections. In this blog, we aim to provide essential NIACL Assistant preparation tips for English Section of the Syllabus. This blog will be your guide for English preparation as it has previous year’s question paper analysis of English Section, syllabus, List of books and resource for English and some valuable tips to shape your NIACL Assistant Preparation Plan. So let’s begin.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Starting Date||16th July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 – Application Form – Last Date||31st July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Form||31st July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier I – Preliminary Exam||08th and or 09th September 2018 (Tentative)|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier II – Main Exam:||6th October 2018 (Tentative)|
NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips – 2017 Question paper Analysis of English Section
Last year – 2017’s English Section of NIACL Assistant Prelims exam was of Easy-Moderate Difficulty level. The following table shows the number of questions asked for each question type. All the 30 questions were asked from only 3 question types. Please see the below table for details.
Question Type (English)
Number of Questions
|Correct Usage (Error Spotting)||10|
NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips – English Section Syllabus
|Reading Comprehension||Error spotting|
|Sentence completion||Sentence improvement|
|Idioms & Phrases||Parajumbles|
|Fill in the Blanks||Sentence rearrangement|
|Antonyms & Synonyms||Cloze Test|
NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips – Books and Resources for English
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by SP Bhakshi (Arihant)
- Corrective English by AK Singh
- Oliveboard Mock tests
- Oliveboard Video Lessons
NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips for English
- Understand the type of Questions asked in NIACL Assistant Recruitment exam by analysing previous year’s question papers. Look out for patterns and repetitions.
- Solve previous years question papers – Last 2-3 years
- First, understand the basic concepts by going through the recommended books and Video lessons about the topic and then start solving topic wise questions
- Give as many mock tests as possible.
- Analyse your mock test performance and understand your weak and strong areas.
- Amend your preparation plan as per your weak and strong areas, giving extra time for NIACL Assistant preparation of weaker sections.
This brings us to the end of this blog. we hope you find the tips for NIACL Assistant preparation tips for English Section, useful for your overall exam preparation.
Other Blogs on NIACL Assistant Exam -:
|NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Notification||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Toppers’ Preparation Strategy||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – 2018 Recruitment Exam||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Cutoff Scores – 2017||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Books and resources||Click Here|
All the best for NIACL Assistant Exam 2018
Interact with your fellow aspirants about NIACL Assistant Exam and NIACL Study Material in our discussion forum