NIACL Assistant Prelims exam has 3 sections – Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability. Each of these sections is equally important as there will be separate sectional cutoff and sectional timings for these sections. In this blog, we aim to provide essential tips for NIACL Assistant Reasoning preparation. This blog will be your guide for Reasoning preparation as it has previous year’s question paper analysis of Reasoning Section, syllabus, List of books and resource for Reasoning and some valuable tips to shape your preparation plan for NIACL Assistant Reasoning Section. So let’s begin.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Starting Date||16th July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 – Application Form – Last Date||31st July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Form||31st July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier I – Preliminary Exam||08th and or 09th September 2018 (Tentative)|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier II – Main Exam:||6th October 2018 (Tentative)|
NIACL Assistant Reasoning – 2017 Prelims Question paper analysis
Last year – 2017’s Reasoning Section of NIACL Assistant Prelims exam was of Easy-Moderate Difficulty level. The following table shows the number of questions asked for each question type. This would help you understand which topic of the syllabus carries how much weightage so that you can plan your time and effort for each topic accordingly.
Question Type (Reasoning)
Number of Questions
|Analytical Reasoning/ Puzzles||15|
|Coding – Decoding||1|
NIACL Assistant Reasoning – Syllabus
|Alphanumeric Series||Problem solving|
|Blood Relations||Decision making|
|Order and Ranking|
NIACL Assistant Reasoning – Books & Resources
- Lucent’s Reasoning book
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Oliveboard Mock tests
- Oliveboard Video Lessons
NIACL Assistant Reasoning – Preparation Tips
- Prioritize the Reasoning questions for NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam. Start with the easy questions and then move onto difficult ones.
- While starting the preparation of Reasoning, focus on understanding the basics concepts of tricky question types like puzzles, Syllogism.
- There are numerous tricks for Reasoning which have been given the above mentioned NIACL Assistant Reasoning books and resources. Master these tricks by solving as many questions as possible for different question types.
- Give at least a couple of mock tests every week at the start and then increase the frequency of mock test to 1 every day as the exam day nears
- Analyse your mock test performance and identify your weak and strong areas of NIACL Assitant Reasoning Syllabus.
- Do not forget to solve all the previous year’s question papers of NIACL Assistant Exam
This brings us to the end of this blog. we hope you find the tips for NIACL Assistant Reasoning preparation useful for your overall exam preparation.
Other Blogs on NIACL Assistant Exam -:
|NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Notification||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Toppers’ Preparation Strategy||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – 2018 Recruitment Exam||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Cutoff Scores – 2017||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Books and resources||Click Here|
All the best for NIACL Assistant Exam 2018
Interact with your fellow aspirants about NIACL Assistant Exam and NIACL Study Material in our discussion forum
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test