New India Assurance Company Limited has announced 685 vacancies for the post of NIACL Assistant. For all the details of the NIACL Assistant Recruitment check out the links given in this blog. This blog would be providing all the information you need about NIACL Assistant Salary, the associated benefits and perks, Job description of NIACL Assitant and career growth. Read on to know more.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Starting Date||16th July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 – Application Form – Last Date||31st July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Form||31st July 2018|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier I – Preliminary Exam||08th and or 09th September 2018 (Tentative)|
|NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018 Exam Date: Tier II – Main Exam:||6th October 2018 (Tentative)|
|NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Notification||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Toppers’ Preparation Strategy||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – 2018 Recruitment Exam||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Cutoff Scores – 2017||Click Here|
|NIACL Assistant Books and resources||Click Here|
NIACL Assistant Salary – Structure
- A NIACL assistant will get approximately ₹23,500 per month as a salary in a metro city.
- The Basic Salary Scale will be as follows – 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3}-2901 0-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080
- Apart from the basic component, NIACL Assistant Salary would also include other allowances like Dearness Allowance (DA), Newspaper Allowance, etc.
- These allowances will vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Also, there are allowances depending upon the position a NIACL Assistant holds in office.
NIACL Assistant Salary – Additional Perks
- Accommodation benefits in major cities
- Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses
- Medical policies
- Leave encashment
- Leave travel subsidy
- Other staff welfare schemes
NIACL Assistant Salary – Job Description
NIACL Assistant is five days a week job with a comparatively less workload.
Job description of a NIACL Assistant varies as per the department he/she has been assigned to. There are 3 departments to which a NIACL assistant could be assigned – Underwriting, Claims and Accounts. Let us look at the Job description for each of these departments –
1) Accounts Department:
- He/she would be required to work on Balance sheets preparation.
- An assistant would have work for processing of payments
- The Job would also involve handling of various other Financial transactions, etc.
2) Claims Department:
- Clerical Work related to legal and no legal aspect of insurance claims
- Reviewing and preparing the various claims and insurance policies, the related forms and other documents
- Maintaining records related to customer queries, claims request.
- Settlement, rejection of claims based on rules
- Assisting in resolving customer queries on various policies, etc.
- Work in this department is mostly related Data Entry.
- Entering and retrieving financial and other data using a computer
- Writing various kinds of business correspondence
- Issuing of policies
- Gather data and information regarding finance, etc.
NIACL Assistant Salary – Career Growth
- First 6 months would be the probation period for a NIACL Assistant.
- NIACL Assistants get ample opportunities to get promoted to Officer level through internal exams.
- The process of internal exams and promotions is very transparent in the Insurance Sector
- NIACL Assistants can get promoted to the post of Administrative Officer, Development Officer and Manager.
That is all from us about NIACL Assistant Salary – Structure, Perks, Job description and Career Growth. We hope you find the information provided in this blog useful.
All the best for NIACL Assistant Exam 2018
Interact with your fellow aspirants about NIACL Assistant Exam and NIACL Study Material in our discussion forum