In this blog, we will be providing you with the detailed Railway Group D Exam Questions and Analysis of the Exam slots of today – 9th October 2018. In this Railway Group D Exam Questions and Analysis blog, we will give you the details of the questions for each of the 4 sections – Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness. The question paper Analysis of the Railway RRB Group D Exam would help the candidates who would be having the exam in the coming days in understanding the type of questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam.
Railway Group D Exam Questions and Analysis – Slot 1 (9 to 10:30 am)
The overall Difficulty level of the First Slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam was Moderate. Questions asked in this slot are given below.
Railway Group D Exam Questions and Analysis (Slot 1) – Questions Asked
Following are some of the questions asked in the First slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam held on 9th October 2018.
- Alphabet series – V,S,P,M__?
- Brand Ambassador of Rajasthan?
- Find the LCM of – 4.5, 2.5 and 3.5
- Find the odd one out – VENM, OLFU, WDHS, XCGU
- How many Atoms are there in Sodium Carbonate?
- How many chambers are there in Human Heart?
- How many Radioactive elements are there in the Periodic Table?
- If 10th Feb 2003 was Monday, then what day was 17th April 2003?
- If the price of sugar increases at 10%, then how should one cut down the consumption of sugar so that the expense doesn’t change?
- If TIGER=20-9-7-5-18, then what will be the code for LION?
- Opium war was fought between China and ____?
- What are the suicidal bags in cells called?
- What is the budget allotted to Krishi Sinchai Yojana?
- What is the capital of South Korea?
- What is the currency of Switzerland?
- What is the LCM of 112, 24 and 48
- What is the real name of Yogi Adityanath?
- What is the Square of 721?
- What is the unit of measurement of current?
- What substance makes the tomato red in colour?
- What would be the Resistance of an ideal voltmeter?
- Where is the Cape of Good Hope situated?
- Which is the biggest river in South Africa?
- Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
- Which sea separates Australia from New Zealand?
- Who discovered Bifocal Lens?
- Who is the CEO of Twitter?
- Who is the CM of Goa?
- Who is the Foreign Secretary of USA?
- Who is the Governor of Assam?
- Who is the PM of Bangladesh?
- Who was the founder of Sun TV?
Want to Solve more such questions to prepare for your RRB Group D Exam, Take a Mock test
We hope you found the information provided in the above blog about the Railway Group D Exam Questions and Analysis Useful. All the best to all those candidates who have their exams in the coming days.