In this blog, we will be providing you with the detailed Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis of the Exam slots of today – 15th October 2018. In this Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis blog, we will give you the details of the questions for each of the 4 sections – Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness. The question paper Analysis of the Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam would help the candidates who would be having the exam in the coming days in understanding the type of questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam.
Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis – Slot 1 (9 to 10:30 am)
The overall Difficulty level of the First Slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam was Moderate. Questions asked in this slot are given below.
Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis (Slot 1) – Questions Asked
Following are some of the questions asked in the First slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam held on 15th October 2018.
- A bag contains coins of 1, 2 & 5 denominations in the ratio of 9:6:4. If the total value of the coins in the bag is Rs 820, What is the number of ₹2 coins in the bag?
- A sum of 2 numbers is equal to 50% of its difference. If one of the numbers is 81, find the sum of the two number?
- Alphabetic Series – KITE-LITE;SITE-TITE;PUMA-____?
- Analogy – MAMTA BANERJEE:TMC::RAGHUBAR DAS:____?
- An element with electronic configuration 2,8,8 belongs to which group?
- Fill in the series – 15,21,30,__,57?
- The galvanometer is used for –
- If 5th Feb 2018 is Monday, then what day will be 5th Feb 2019?
- If P= 2000, R=20%, T= 18 Months, Find the value of Compound Interest?
- If Tanθ + Secθ = 2 then find the value of Secθ – Tanθ
- In Ammonia, what is the ratio of Hydrogen & Nitrogen?
- Mamta Banerjee belong to which Political party?
- Noble Gases belongs to which group in the periodic table?
- Olympics 2024 will be held which country?
- Tanθ = √2. Find the value of Tanθ + Cotθ
- The smell in Garlic is caused by –
- The water image of the word – TOM would look like
- What is Capital of Uttarakhand?
- What is the Molecular Mass of Bromine?
- What is the SI Unit of Pressure?
- What was the Capital of Maurya Dynasty?
- Which country would be hosting the 2023 cricket world cup?
- Which state won the most number of medals in School Khelo India competition?
- Which university was recognised as the World’s best University in 2017?
- Who is the 1st Woman to climb Mt. Everest twice?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Uber?
- Who is the Chairman of BCCI?
- Who is the Chairman of DLF?
- Who is the President of Myanmar?
- Who was the lead Actress of the movie Padmavat?
Want to Solve more such questions to prepare for your RRB Group D Exam, Take a Mock test
We hope you found the information provided in the above blog about the Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis Useful. All the best to all those candidates who have their exams in the coming days.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test