In this blog, we will be providing you with the detailed Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis of the Exam slots of today – 12th October 2018. In this Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis blog, we will give you the details of the questions for each of the 4 sections – Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness. The question paper Analysis of the Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam would help the candidates who would be having the exam in the coming days in understanding the type of questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam.
Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis – Slot 1 (9 to 10:30 am)
The overall Difficulty level of the First Slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam was Moderate. Questions asked in this slot are given below.
Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis (Slot 1) – Questions Asked
Following are some of the questions asked in the First slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam held on 12th October 2018.
- “Exam Warrior” book has been written by
- Find the difference between CI and SI, if P=28560, R=15%, T=3 yrs?
- Find the HCF of (54,162,189)
- Find the next in the Series – 2,10,50,250,__?
- How many elements are there in the 4th group of the periodic table?
- How many Odd days are there in a leap year?
- If BUT=YFG, then REM=___?
- In which year did Arundhati Roy receive Man Booker Prize?
- Pritzker prize 2018 has been awarded to
- Solve – √19600+√1960000+√196000000 =
- What is the Formulae for Ethanoic Acid?
- What is the Full form of MSP?
- What is the minimum age to vote in Gorakhpur zone?
- What is the Sq. root of 1296?
- What will be the Venn Diagram – Bus, Car, Cycle?
- Which acid is found in lemons?
- Which country’s capital is Nassau
- which group In a periodic table doesn’t have metalloids?
- Who is 2017 Snooker Championship Winner?
- Who is the CEO of WIPRO?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
- Who won JIO Lifetime Achievement award 2017?
- Who won the World Badminton Championship 2018?
Want to Solve more such questions to prepare for your RRB Group D Exam, Take a Mock test
We hope you found the information provided in the above blog about the Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis Useful. All the best to all those candidates who have their exams in the coming days.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test