In this blog, we will be providing you with the detailed Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis of the Exam slots of today – 12th October 2018. In this Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis blog, we will give you the details of the questions for each of the 4 sections – Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness. The question paper Analysis of the Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam would help the candidates who would be having the exam in the coming days in understanding the type of questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam.
You can Check your exam date and download the admit card here
Table of Contents
Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis – Slot 1 (9 to 10:30 am)
The overall Difficulty level of the First Slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam was Moderate. Questions asked in this slot are given below.
Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis (Slot 1) – Questions Asked
Following are some of the questions asked in the First slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam held on 12th October 2018.
- “Exam Warrior” book has been written by
- Find the difference between CI and SI, if P=28560, R=15%, T=3 yrs?
- Find the HCF of (54,162,189)
- Find the next in the Series – 2,10,50,250,__?
- How many elements are there in the 4th group of the periodic table?
- How many Odd days are there in a leap year?
- If BUT=YFG, then REM=___?
- In which year did Arundhati Roy receive Man Booker Prize?
- Pritzker prize 2018 has been awarded to
- Solve – √19600+√1960000+√196000000 =
- What is the Formulae for Ethanoic Acid?
- What is the Full form of MSP?
- What is the minimum age to vote in Gorakhpur zone?
- What is the Sq. root of 1296?
- What will be the Venn Diagram – Bus, Car, Cycle?
- Which acid is found in lemons?
- Which country’s capital is Nassau
- which group In a periodic table doesn’t have metalloids?
- Who is 2017 Snooker Championship Winner?
- Who is the CEO of WIPRO?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
- Who won JIO Lifetime Achievement award 2017?
- Who won the World Badminton Championship 2018?
Want to Solve more such questions to prepare for your RRB Group D Exam, Take a Mock test
We hope you found the information provided in the above blog about the Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis Useful. All the best to all those candidates who have their exams in the coming days.
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series