Railways RRB Group D exam took place on 17th September 2018. The RRB Group D exam is being held in 3 shifts (9AM, 12:30PM, 4:00PM). Here is the RRB Group D 2018 questions asked along with their answers. Watch this video to know the types of questions asked and prepare accordingly.
Wondering how you would perform in the real exam? Well, now you can check it right away! Attempt the Oliveboard Free All-India Mock Test that’s been taken by thousands of aspirants already to see where you stand.
To receive preparation material along with other relevant helpful content for your banking and government examinations, subscribe to the Oliveboard’s YouTube channel and you may click here to subscribe.
Alternatively, you can also download the Oliveboard Mobile App for free study material and other latest updates.
Happy Learning from Oliveboard!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test