Age & Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Vacancies*||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)|
|Rajasthan Lower subordinate service||37||Degree in any Stream.||21-40 years**|
|Rajasthan Tehsildar Service||10||Same as above.|
|Rajasthan Commercial & Subordinate Service||8|
|Rajasthan Food & Civil supplies Subordinate Service||1|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate Service||8|
|Rajasthan Women & Child development Subordinate Service||9|
* Reservation as per government norms. Selection will be based on Prelim, Mains Exam and Interview.
Exam Structure and Syllabus
Scheme of examination: The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages-
- Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level
- Syllabus: General knowledge and General Science
- Marks: 200
- Timelimit: 3 hours.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and posts, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
- The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be escriptive/analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General
- English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
|General Hindi and English||200||3rs|
Instructions for Mains exam
- (i) All papers shall be answered either in Hindi or in English, but no candidate shall be permitted to answer any one paper partly in Hindi and partly in English unless specifically allowed to do so.
- (ii) If a candidate’s handwriting is not easily legible, a deduction will be made on this account from the total marks otherwise a ccruing to him.
- (iii) Credit will be given for orderly, effective and exact expression combined with due economy of words in all subjects of examination.
- (i) Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test which carries 100 marks.
- (ii) The Commission shall award marks to each candidate interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture. However for selection to the Rajasthan Police Service, candidates having ‘C’ Certificate of N.C.C. shall be given preference. The marks so awarded shall b e added to the marks obtained in the written test by each such candidate
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31st May 2018|
How to apply?
Application Submission: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register