The Reserve Bank of India conducts the RBI Grade ‘B’ exam for the direct recruitment of grade ‘B’ level officers. Here we bring to you RBI Grade B cutoffs for the last three years, namely:
- RBI Grade B Cutoffs: 2018
- RBI Grade B Cutoffs: 2017
- RBI Grade B Cutoffs: 2016
- RBI Grade B Cutoffs: 2015
RBI Grade B Cutoffs : Official Cut-offs For 2018
RBI Grade B Cutoffs : Official Cut-offs For 2017
The RBI had recently announced the cutoff scores used for shortlisting candidates. The results of the subsequent stages are out however the official cutoff data is yet to be released.
The following table shows the category wise cutoff scores for RBI Grade ‘B’ phase-I exam conducted in 2017.
RBI Grade B Cutoffs : Category-wise Phase-I Cutoffs for 2017
RBI Grade ‘B’ Exam : Previous Years’ Cut-offs (2016, 2015)
RBI Grade B Cutoffs Phase-I (2016, 2015)
RBI Grade B Cutoffs Phase-II (2016, 2015)
RBI Grade ‘B’ Final (Selection) Cut-offs
Note that these numbers are based on the data from the official website.
Hope this helps. All The Best!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test