RBI Grade B 2018 exam dates and vacancies has been announced. The online registration starts from 3rd of July 2018 and 166 vacancies has been announced.
RBI Grade B 2018 Dates (Tentative)
Registration starts: 03/07/2018
Registration ends: 23/07/2018
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Date: 16/08/2018
RBI Grade B Mains Exam Date: 07/09/2018
Gear up for the RBI Grade B exam with Oliveboard Mock Test Series.
Why Choose Oliveboard for RBI Grade B Preparation
RBI Grade B 2018 Complete Package from Oliveboard includes:
- Finance and Management (F&M) Study Material
- Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Study Material
- 10 RBI Grade B Phase 1 Mocks
- 20 RBI Grade B Phase 2 Mocks
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- Lessons on All Topics (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- All Topic Tests (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- Sectional Tests (Covers English, Reasoning and Quant)
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions.
Take a Free Test now!
What Oliveboard’s users say
Hardik Mehta (AIR 1, RBI Grade B 2016) says, “Kudos to the Oliveboard’s technical team for providing in-depth analysis of candidate’s performance. I also remember that RBI made a last-minute pattern change to Phase 2 just 10 days before the exam. I was really glad that Oliveboard in the first week of September 2016 had redesigned the mock tests as per the new pattern for RBI Grade B Exam (Phase 2). It showed that their think tank was very much keen to ensure that their students should get the knack of as many different types of questions as possible.”
Read his complete RBI Grade B exam strategy.