RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 2 Result is out. RBI has released the result its official website and the list of candidates shortlisted for the interview phase of RBI Grade B 2019 Exam. You can download the list using the link given below.
RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 2 Result – List of Shortlisted Candidates
IMPORTANT NOTICE (As published on RBI Website)
NOTE: I – Marks list & category wise cut-off for the above examination, will be displayed on the website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment. RTI queries regarding furnishing of Phase II Answer keys and dump keys for paper I (ESI) and Paper III (F&M) will be entertained only after the completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of this recruitment.
NOTE II – Results for RBI GR B –DEPR and DSIM- 2019 will be uploaded separately.
Instructions for Shortlisted candidates:
1. The interviews will commence at Mumbai tentatively from January 13, 2020, and will end in the last week of March 2020. The interview call letters (with New Roll Numbers) indicating date, time and venue of the interview will be sent separately to shortlisted candidates in Phases (in due course) on their registered email address. Candidates are requested to check their mailbox, including spam and junk box for the same.
2. All the shortlisted candidates are advised to take print out of the interview call letter through their E-mail ID and bring its hard copy on the day of the interview along with all ORIGINAL documents in support of their eligibility.
3. Kindly send one set of self-certified photocopies of the documents in support of Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (From Matriculation/ SSC Exam) onwards – Mark sheets of all years/semesters and Passing/ Degree certificates, Caste certificate (if SC/ST/OBC/EWS), Disability certificate (if Persons with Benchmark Disability-PwBD).
4. As regards academic qualification, if instead of percentage of marks, Aggregate Grade Points (i.e. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) are allotted, then the candidate must forward the criteria for conversion as defined by the Board/University/Institute. The conversion criterion must be printed on the mark-sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from the Competent Authority of the Board/University/Institute and forward the same to us. If they fail to do so, then the conversion criteria as mentioned at note 2 to para 3 (III) of the recruitment advertisement no. 1A/2018-19 will be applied.
5. If the shortlisted candidate has taken any benefit of age relaxation, he/she should submit the relevant certificate.
6. Staff candidates should submit their documents through the HRMD/Staff section of respective Regional Office/COD.
Kindly take print out of the relevant proforma mentioned below, duly fill up and complete them and send along with copies of above-mentioned certificates to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Reserve Bank of India Building, Third Floor, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai 400008” by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches the Board office within seven days of the date of declaration of the result on the website.
(i) All Candidates – 5 copies of ATTESTATION FORM (all in original) with signed photographs affixed and 7 copies of BIODATA (One copy in original and other photocopies) with prescribed sized, signed photographs affixed.
(iii) SC/ST candidates – In addition to (i) above, latest SC / ST CASTE CERTIFICATE as per the prescribed format.
(iv) EWS Candidates: In addition to (i) above, a copy of “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India. The certificate issue date should be on or before the closing date of the application i.e. October 11, 2019.
(v) PwBD candidates – In addition to (i) [and (ii)/(iii)-if applicable] above, disability certificate/s in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. The Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe (other than the Visually Impaired candidates) will have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt. Department/Hospital, to the effect, that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed. This certificate will be required in addition to his/her disability certificate. The medical certificate about the physical limitation to write, including that of speed, should be dated prior to the date of on-line/written exam/test.
This was all from us in this blog of “RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 2 Result”.
Congratulations to all those who could make it to the interview phase. Prepare well and ace this phase of the RBI grade B 2019 exam as well. All the Best!
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group– Join our Telegram page for discussion and study materials
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test