The RBI administers the recruitment examination to hire eligible candidates for the post of RBI Grade B Officer each year, depending on the number of vacancies. This year there are 166 vacant seats for the position of RBI Grade-B Officer.
RBI Grade B exams are held in phases- Prelims (Phase-I), Mains (Phase-II) and the Interview round. The official notification is out. The exam dates announced by the RBI are as follows-
|Online registration||3rd to 23rd July, 2018|
|Preliminary examination||16th August, 2018|
|Main Examination||7th September, 2018|
|Personal Interview||To be notified later|
Every year innumerable students aspire to sit for the RBI exams. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill in the online application form from the RBI official page.
Important documents for RBI Grade B Officer Application Form
All candidates are requested to have these documents at hand before registering for the application process.
- An active/valid email ID and mobile number
- Scanned signature and photograph (as per specifications)
- Net banking/credit/debit card facility (for online payment of the fee)
Stepwise procedure for RBI Grade B Officer Application Form
The application form has five sections. Filling up the RBI Grade B officer application form involves the following steps-
- Visit RBI official page and click on the notification that says ‘RBI Grade B Officer Application Form released’. You will be redirected to a new page for online registration. Select ‘Click here for New Registration’. To register, the candidate needs to fill in basic details- name, address, age, contact number and email id etc. After you have entered all the details click on ‘Save and Next’. After the completion of registration process, a registration number and a password will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are requested to save/note down the password and registration number for future use.
- The next step is to upload the photograph and signature (as specified below).
Upload a recent passport-sized, scanned photograph, preferably clicked against a white background. The photograph should be in JPEG format, size 20-50KB, dimension 200×230. The signature should be in JPEG format, size 10-20KB, dimension 140×60. Applicants should use a black pen to sign on a white paper.
- Next, the candidate has to enter details of his/her educational background- qualifications (High school/Graduation etc), marks/grade (as per the marksheet), and work experience (if any).
- The next step is to validate all the information/details uploaded in the form. Candidates are required to carefully preview the application form and check for any error. This is crucial because you will not be allowed to make further changes once you click on the ‘Save’ button.
- The final step is the payment of application form. The payment has to be made online through net banking/debit card/credit card. Your application form will be considered ‘submitted’ only after the payment of application fee.
|CATEGORY||AMOUNT (to be paid online)|
The candidate will receive an email or a text message as a notification alert upon successful submission of the application form. Get a printout of the payment detail and application form. Candidates can download RBI Grade-B 2018 admit cards/hall tickets 10 days prior to the scheduled Preliminary exam date.