One aspect that attracts millions of candidates towards Salary Of RBI Grade B Officer 2018. Total CTC package accounts to be around above 10 lakhs in metro cities like Mumbai, Delhi etc. This may look like a mind-blowing figure to you but it is absolutely true according to the norms of Reserve Bank of India. Now, let us break down the salary, perks & allowance and career growth. And understand how much salary you can draw as an RBI Grade B officer.
Salary Of RBI Grade B Officer 2018
- Salary Of RBI Grade B Officer 2018 is 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400
- The in-hand salary at present is Rs.35,150 per month
- Gross total amount: Rs. 75,831 per month
Perks and Allowances
The perks of Grade B Officer post are numerous.
- Selected candidates are eligible for House Rent Allowances, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, and Medical Allowance worth Rs.4500, Festival Allowances (interest-free), Monthly Maid Allowances etc.
- Accommodation (2BHK) provided by RBI to the employees
- Reimbursement of vehicle expenses (used for the official purpose)
- Reimbursement of medical expenses for hospitalization and OPD treatment
- Leave Travel Concessions (LTCs) for the family of the employee once every two years
- The working hours are fixed and comfortable: 9 am to 5 pm, 5 days a week
There is massive scope for career growth in this sector.
- Based on performance, candidates can get promoted to the post of Deputy Governor (the 2nd most prestigious position in the organization next to the Governor) by the retirement age
- RBI administers Departmental exams to speed up the procedure of promotion
If you are applying for RBI Grade B Officer post, you will need to prepare for the same in a thorough manner. Find out about the age limit and educational qualification before applying for the post.
- Age limit- The applicant must be of age 21-30 years (General). For candidates pursuing Ph.D. and M.Phil, the upper age limit is 34 years and 32 years respectively. Age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years are given to OBC candidates, SC/ST candidates and PWD candidates respectively.
- Educational qualifications- The candidate must be a Graduate with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized university. The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in 12th and 10th standard (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
Interact with your fellow aspirants about RBI Grade B Interview Questions and RBI Grade B Study Notes in our discussion forum