In this blog, we will be providing you with the detailed RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis of the Exam slots of today – 11th October 2018. In this RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis blog, we will give you the details of the questions for each of the 4 sections – Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness. The question paper Analysis of the Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam would help the candidates who would be having the exam in the coming days in understanding the type of questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam.
RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis – Slot 1 (9 to 10:30 am)
The overall Difficulty level of the First Slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam was Moderate. Questions asked in this slot are given below.
RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis (Slot 1) – Questions Asked
Following are some of the questions asked in the First slot of Railway RRB Group D 2018 Exam held on 11th October 2018.
- 38% of 700 =?
- A Car covers a distance of 10 meters in 1 second, then what will be his speed in KM/H?
- Biggest Organ of the Human Body is
- Find the next number in the series- 5, 8, 44, 83, _
- GIFT city is being built in
- HCF and LCM of two numbers are 15 and 300 respectively, one number is 60 and find the other number?
- Mehbuba Mufti belongs to which party?
- The molecular mass of CA(OH)2 is
- Number series – 1, 5, 9, 13, _
- RNA stands for?
- Shifting cultivation is also known as
- The CEO of Sandisk is
- The Chemical formula of Benzene is
- The Fuse wire is made of
- The Movie “Sanju” was directed by –
- What design is printed on the ₹50 currency note
- What is the full form of CNG?
- What is the SI Unit of Magnetic Flex
- What is the total number of odd days in a leap year
- What will be the LCM of 14,20 and 18?
- Who is appointed as the Indian Ambassador to Brazil
- Who is the CEO of Axis Bank?
- Who is the CEO of Canara Bank?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Haryana?
- Who is the current Governor of Andhra?
- Who is the current Lok Sabha speaker
- Who won the 52nd Gyanpith award?
- Who wrote the book – ‘An Unsuitable Boy’
- Yuzhawendra Chahal is associated with which sport
Want to Solve more such questions to prepare for your RRB Group D Exam, Take a Mock test
We hope you found the information provided in the above blog about the RRB Group D 2018 Exam Questions and Analysis Useful. All the best to all those candidates who have their exams in the coming days.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test