Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to Nobel Prize winners of India are common in the general awareness section of Bank and Government exams like RRB Group D, RRB ALP, NABARD, SBI Clerk, UPSC, SSC and more. In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Free eBook on Nobel Prize winners of India (Indian Citizens and Foreign Citizens of Indian Origin).
Download Now: http://bit.ly/indiannobelprizewinners
Here’s a Sample Question:
How many Indian Citizens have won the Nobel Prize?
More RRB Study Materials:
- RRB ALP Best Books
- Railways Exam 2018: How to improve Math Score?
- Prepare General Studies for RRB 2018
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test