SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off — The SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims exam has been conducted on 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th July 2021. Candidates who clear this stage will be qualifying for the second stage i.e. SBI Clerk Main Examination. As soon as the prelims exam completes, candidate starts searching for the answer to the question i.e. What will be the SBI Clerk Prelims Expected Cut off? To help you with the answer, we here at Oliveboard are going to provide our readers with the SBI Clerk Prelims Expected Cutoff 2021. It has been calculated by our experts by taking into consideration all the important factors like vacancy, difficulty level, etc.
SBI Clerk Expected Cut off For Prelims 2021 – Factors Evaluated
Following are the factors responsible for the calculation of the SBI Clerk 2021 Cutoffs -:
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- 2021 Vacancy for Each State
- Previous Year Cut-offs (2020)
- Previous Year’s (2020) Difficulty Level
- Previous Year’s (2020) Vacancy Numbers
Note: The cut off mentioned above is based on our expert calculations and is not the final cut off, the actual cut off may vary.
SBI Clerk Expected Cutoff For Prelims 2021 | Our Prediction
According to our prediction, the SBI Clerk expected cut-off for the prelims phase exam for the different categories are as follows:
|State||SBI Clerk Prelims Expected Cut Off 2021 (+/- 3)|
Note: The cutoff mentioned above is based on our expert calculations and is not the final cutoff, the actual cutoff may vary.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SBI Clerk Previous year Prelims Cut off — 2020 & 2019, 2018, 2016
The following table consists of the SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off score for 2020 & 2019, 2018, 2016 exams.
|States/UTs||Cut off 2020||Cut off 2019||Cut off 2018||Cut off 2016|
All SBI Clerk Mains Course
- All Mock Tests for SBI Clerk Mains
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
All SBI Mains Course – Features
Oliveboard’s Best Faculty in India will deliver tips & tricks through video-based & live learning that will ensure selection in all the Major Banking Exams in India.
You will get complete Updated Content of General Awareness coverage as an added plus point in this course. You will get full access to a customized teaching format that will especially focus on cracking the Mains exam.
Once you subscribe to this course, you will get:
- Complete SBI Exams Coverage – Get all your SBI Exams combined preparation needs catered to according to your liking. Learn and practice to achieve your dream job.
- Bilingual Course – The course will be in a bilingual format where the aspirants can be comfortable with their choice of language (Hindi/English)
- Live Practice Sessions – Students will be present in an exam-like real-time simulation where they will participate in practice sessions with the faculty wherein they can attempt the questions in a format similar to the exam of your dreams so there are no surprises on the day of the Exam!
- Live Doubt Clearing Session – Doubts will be cleared by India’s Top Faculty in Live Doubt Clearing Sessions with the Faculty directly
- Mock Discussion Sessions – Live Interactive Mock test Discussion sessions with Faculty
- Strategy Sessions – Special strategy sessions by Faculty to help aspirants make the best use of their time during the exam.
- Videos – Exclusive Videos available from 1st day onwards spread out across all topics
That is all from us in this blog. We hope that the SBI PO Prelims Cut-off shared here proves useful for you. We will update the details with more information immediately after its official announcement. Till then please keep checking this space for more content.
SBI Clerk Cut Off | FAQs
SBI Clerk cut off is decided by the officials of State Bank of India, SBI based on the vacancy.
No, there is no sectional cut off for SBI Clerk from 2019 onwards. The cut off marks are released category-wise and state-wise.
Yes, Cut-off refers to the minimum marks that an applicant needs to score to be eligible to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
The SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2020 for Delhi was 76.25.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy