SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 Expected Cutoff: The Preliminary exams for SBI Clerk 2022 were conducted on the 12th, the 19th and the 20th of November 2022. One more exam will be held on the 25th of November 2022. Each day had four shifts. There were 9 to 10 AM, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM, 2 to 3 PM and 4:30 to 5:30 PM. The exam had three sections for a total of 100 marks. The time duration was of 1 hour. The three sections were Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English. English had 30 questions for 30 marks. Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning Ability each had 30 questions for 35 marks each. The paper was for a total of 60 questions and 100 marks.
Table of Contents
You can find Oliveboard’s SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 Exam Analysis for the past three exam dates and days are available through the link below. Overall the average difficulty over the two days and 8 shifts would be moderate. The reasoning section in particular had a lot more puzzle-based questions than before.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 Expected Cutoff
Here is the expected cutoff for SBI Clerk Prelims exam held on the 12th, 19th, and 20th November 2022.
|State||SBI Clerk Prelims Expected Cut Off 2022 State wise for General category (+/- 3 marks)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||71|
Note* – The cutoff shared here is based on our expert calculations and is not the actual cutoff. The actual cutoff may vary.
You can also check : https://www.oliveboard.in/blog/sbi-clerk-previous-year-cut-off/
SBI Clerk 2022 Expected Cutoff For Prelims – Factors Evaluated
The following are the factors responsible for the calculation of the SBI Clerk 2022 Cutoffs -:
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Previous Year Cutoffs (2021)
- Previous Year’s (2021) Difficulty Level
- Previous Year’s (2021) Vacancy Numbers
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard 😀
Frequently Asked Questions
The SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 cutoffs are based on a variety of factors like the score of the students, the difficulty of the paper, and the performance with respect to the previous year’s performance too.
The SBI Clerk Prelims cutoff is declared along with the scorecard.
- Indian Economic Architecture Topper Notes by Sambita Mitra (JAIIB ’22)- JAIIB
- How to prepare for SSC CGL 2023? Check the detailed strategy
- Freelance Content Writing with Preparation – A Guide | Oliveboard
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Analysis 2022 | Oliveboard
- SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 Exam Analysis – 1st December 2022 | Oliveboard
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Recently started writing about bank and government exam preparation. As an aspirant myself, I have insight into various aspects of preparation. When not writing about exams, I love to read and listen to music.