SBI PO Cut Off 2023
SBI PO Cut Off 2023: The State Bank of India will announce the SBI PO 2023 recruitment in August-September 2023. Candidates will know the results for each stage once that stage is complete. The result also includes the cut off by category. Candidates can refer to the previous year cut offs for each stage in this article. This will give you a good idea of the difficulty level and marks that aspirant needed the previous year to clear SBI PO.
SBI PO 2023 Cut Off – Overview
Candidates who are willing to appear for the SBI PO examination must be aware of the overview details of the examination. We have mentioned below the overview details of the examination.
|Name of Exam||SBI PO 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Exam Category||Bank Exam|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Periodicity||Once a Year|
|Selection Process||3 (Prelims, Mains, and Interview)|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||022-22820427|
SBI PO Mains Cut-Off 2022
SBI PO 2022 cut-off are tabulated below.
|D & E||59-63|
SBI PO Final Cut-Off 2020-21
The SBI PO Final Cut Off for 2020-21 is given below.
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Normalised to 100)|
|D & E||29.43|
SBI PO Mains Cut Off 2020-21
The category wise SBI PO Mains 2020-21 cut-off marks for shortlisting Group Exercise & Interview are mentioned below:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 250)|
|D & E||63.25|
SBI PO Prelims 2020 Cut Off
The cut off for the SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 is given below.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2019
The cut off for the SBI PO Prelims 2019-20 is given below.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2018
The cut off for the SBI PO Prelims 2018-19 is given below.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2017
The cut off for the SBI PO Prelims 2017-18 is given below.
|Subject||Cut Off SC/ST/OBC||Cut Off General|
|Total Cut Off for Prelims||SC- 43.25 | ST-31.25 |OBC-48.25||51.5|
SBI PO Mains Cut Off 2017
The cut off for the SBI PO Mains 2017-18 is given below.
|Type of Test||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||OH||VI||HI|
|Descriptive Type Test (English Language) (Evaluated only for those candidates who have qualified in each level of the Objective Test)||17.5||17.5||17.5||20||17.5||17.5||17.5|
|Minimum marks to be secured to be shortlisted for GE-cum Interview|
(Objective + Descriptive Test)
|Total: GE + Interview||18||18||18||20||18||18||18|
|Total marks secured by last ranked selected candidate (Out to 100)||38.95||28.88||40.83||46.59||37.24||46.11||32.95|
How does SBI calculate the SBI PO Cut Off?
SBI considers a number of aspects while deciding the cut off. The following section details a few of these aspects.
- Total Marks: The total marks obtained by all the candidates who appeared for the exam are considered.
- Level of Difficulty: The difficulty level of the exam is taken into account. If the exam is more challenging, the cut off may be lower, and vice versa.
- Number of Vacancies: The number of vacancies available for the SBI PO position is considered. If there are more vacancies, the cut off may be relatively lower, and if there are fewer vacancies, the cut off may be higher.
- Normalization Process: In case the SBI PO exam is conducted in multiple shifts, a normalization process may be applied to ensure fairness. This process adjusts the scores of candidates across different shifts to account for variations in difficulty.
- Category-wise Reservation: The SBI PO cut off is determined separately for different categories such as General, OBC, SC, ST, etc., in accordance with the reservation policies and guidelines.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: SBI sets minimum qualifying marks for each section of the exam. Candidates must score above these minimum marks to be eligible for further stages.
- Previous Year Cut Off: The previous year’s cut off marks may also be taken into consideration as a reference point to determine the current year’s cut off.
SBI PO Cut Off 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. SBI PO cut off is the minimum score or marks required to qualify for the next stage of the selection process or to be considered for final selection as a Probationary Officer.
A2. The SBI PO cut off is determined based on factors like the total marks obtained by candidates, exam difficulty level, number of vacancies, category-wise reservation, normalization process (if applicable), and minimum qualifying marks.
A3. No, the SBI PO cut off is determined separately for different categories such as General, OBC, SC, ST, etc., in accordance with the reservation policies.
A4. The SBI PO cut off is generally announced along with the result on the official SBI website or in the recruitment notification.
A6. Yes, the SBI PO cut off can vary from year to year based on factors such as the number of candidates, exam difficulty, and other relevant considerations.
A6. No, SBI PO does not have sectional cut off, only an overall cut off. This can be different by category.
- SBI PO Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2023 Out, Check Schedule
- SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 1st November 2023, All Shifts
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 4th November 2023, All Shifts
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.