The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) had conducted the SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Exam for the posts of Grade A Officer – Assistant Manager on 17th November 2018. The Phase 1 Exam was of Easy to Moderate level. You can read the detailed SEBI Phase 1 Exam Analysis here. SEBI has now released the SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Result. In this blog, we are giving you a direct link to access the result. So, hurry up and check your result now.
SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Result – Direct Link
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId=129″ target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Check your Result here[/gdlr_button]
All the candidates who have got a positive SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Result should not waste any time celebrating and should immediately get to your SEBI 2018 Phase 2 Exam preparation. If you have not already given the SEBI Phase 2 Exam Mock Tests, do it right now.
Oliveboard gives you the following features in its SEBI Phase 2 Exam test series -:
- 5 Securities + 5 ESI and F&M Tests
- ESI Study Material
- F&M Study Material
- Security Awareness Study Material
Free Study Material for SEBI Phase 2 Exam preparation -:
- Free 20 Questions and Answers on Security Markets – PDF
- F&M Formulas E-book – PDF
- History of Mutual Funds in India | SEBI Phase 2 Notes
For Candidates whose SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Result is not positive should not be disheartened, you should continue your hard work, not lose hope and carry on with your Bank and Government Exam preparation, because that is the only way you will get a positive result and succeed. All the best.
- Join EDGE Pro Course for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here