SEBI Phase I Admit Card
On the Admit card Download page you’ll be required to provide your Registration number or Roll number and password or Date of Birth.
We would suggest that you take out at least 2 printouts of the SEBI Phase I Admit Card 2018. Please ensure that you read all the directions given on the admit card very carefully.
SEBI Recruitment 2018 – Phase I Exam pattern
The SEBI Recruitment 2018 Phase I exam will have 5 sections. The details of the sections and the number of questions are in the below table –
|General, Legal, Information Technology and Engineering||General Awareness||40||120 minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||40|
|Awareness about Securities Market||40|
i. Phase I Online examination will be conducted in a single shift.
ii. Candidates would have to secure minimum 40% cut-off marks separately for each test in order to qualify for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase II examination process and will not be counted for final selection of the candidates.
iii. Subject to the criteria mentioned at (ii) above, candidates equaling 10 times the number of vacancies shall be shortlisted for Phase II, in order of merit. List of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on SEBI website.
SEBI 2018: Free Preparation Materials
- Free SEBI Tests
- Free SEBI eBook – 20+ Securities Market Solved Questions
- SEBI Notes – Formation & Functions of SEBI
- SEBI Notes – Bond & their Types
All the best!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Attempt a FREE MOCK Test for LIC AAO Mains 2019
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test