The Railways RRB Group D Exam is scheduled to be started from 17th of September 2018. As per the latest official update, section-wise marks is released for the RRB Group D Computer-Based Test (CBT). Check the section-wise marks for RRB Group D below.
- Duration of CBT: 90 minutes (120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe)
- Number of questions: 100
Section-Wise Marks for RRB Group D CBT 2018
No. of Questions
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|4||General Awareness and Current Affairs||
The section wise distribution given above is only indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers.
Check the official notice here.
Now, that you are aware of the approximate number of questions for each section, make your exam attempt strategy stronger. Spend some more time on sections that you are weak at. Practice topic tests to improve your strength and speed.
Oliveboard’s Railways RRB Mock Tests
All the Best!
- RRB Group D Study Plan
- GS Notes for RRB Group D
- Bolt for Railways Exam – Free eBook on General Science, History & Geography
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test