Prospective candidates are often very curious about the salary component of a job profile to which they are applying for. And it is very important also to know about the pay-scale that the post offers. In this blog, we will throw some light on SSC MTS Salary Structure for 2021. Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) for the 2021 Exam. Aspirants who wish to apply for the same can use the link provided below to apply online. The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination (10th Class) or equivalent from a recognized Board. It is a great opportunity for the aspirants to have a secured Government Job and enjoy the perks of central government posting.
- SSC MTS 2021 Exam – Link to Apply Online
- SSC MTS Salary Structure 2021 – For Multi-Tasking Staff
- SSC MTS Salary Structure 2021 – Promotions
- SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2021
SSC MTS 2021 Exam – Link to Apply Online
You can use the link provided below to register yourself for the SSC MTS 2021 Examination. Fill the form with the utmost care and enter details with caution.
SSC MTS Salary Structure 2021 – For Multi-Tasking Staff
As per the notification:
“The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level 1, a General Central Service Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.”
- The position of SSC Multi-Tasking Staff is a Level 1, a General Central Service Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ and Union Territories.
- The Pay-scale of Multi Tasking Staff follows Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th Central Pay Commission.
- The In-hand salary of SSC MTS ranges between Rs 18000 – 22000 per month approximately. The salary may vary a bit as per the location of posting and allowances applicable in that location.
SSC MTS Salary Details – As per the City Category
|Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
Abbreviations used and their full forms
DA – Dearness Allowance
HRA – House Rent Allowance
TA – Travelling Allowance
NPS – National Pension System
CGHS – Central Government Health Scheme
CGEGIS – Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme
What are X, Y and Z cities?
X, Y, and Z are more commonly known as Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 cities, respectively.
||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai|
Agra, Ajmer, Aligarh, Amravati, Amritsar, Asansol, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Bareilly, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhiwandi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh, Coimbatore,nagpur, Cuttack, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Durg-Bhilai Nagar, Durgapur, Erode, Faridabad, Firozabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kottayam, Kolhapur, Kollam, Kota, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Malappuram, Mathura, Goa, Mangalore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mysore, Nanded, Nashik, Nellore, Noida, Palakkad, Patna, Pondicherry, Prayagraj, PuneRaipur, Rajkot, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sangli, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Sultanpur, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Ujjain, Bijapur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vasai-Virar City, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vellore, Warangal
|Z||All other cities|
SSC MTS Salary Structure 2021 – Promotions
- First Promotion: Rs. 1900/- after 3 years of service.
- Second Promotion: Rs. 2000/- after 3 years of service.
- Third Promotion: Rs. 2400/- after 5 years of service.
- And so on up to Rs.5400/-
This was all from us in this blog of SSC MTS Salary Structure 2021. We hope that you found the above information provided beneficial. If you are an SSC MTS 2021 aspirant and want to start your preparations for the Exam, you can always trust Oliveboard Mock Test Series for your complete preparation for the Exam. Read the features of the Oliveboard’s SSC MTS 2021 Mock Test Series below.
SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2021
- 20 Mocks for SSC MTS – Oliveboard provides you full-length mock tests for your extensive practice for the SSC MTS Paper 1 (CBT Tier 1).
- SSC Sectional Tests – Sectional Tests catering to all the sections of Tier 1 of the Exam i.e. General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness.
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
How to make most of SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2021?
- Take a Free Mock Test
- Analyze Your Performance
- Identify Weak Areas
- Get Expert Feedback
- Keep Practicing more Mock Tests
Advantages of Oliveboard’s SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2021
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC.
- Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas.
- Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now