Prospective candidates are often very curious about the salary component of a job profile to which they are applying for. And it is very important also to know about the pay-scale that the post offers. In this blog we will throw some light on SSC MTS Salary Structure for 2019. Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) for 2019 Exam. Aspirants who wish to apply for the same can use the link provided below to apply online. The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination (10th Class) or equivalent from a recognized Board. It is a great opportunity for the aspirants to have a secured Government Job and enjoy the perks of central government posting.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam – Link to Apply Online
You can use the link provided below to register yourself for the SSC MTS 2019 Examination. Fill the form with utmost care and enter details with caution.
SSC MTS Salary Structure 2019 – For Multi-Tasking Staff
As per the notification:
“The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level 1, a General Central Service Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.”
- The position of SSC Multi-Tasking Staff is a Level 1, a General Central Service Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ and Union Territories.
- The Pay-scale of Multi Tasking Staff follows Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th Central Pay Commission.
- The In-hand salary of SSC MTS ranges between Rs 18000 – 22000 per month approximately. The salary may vary a bit as per the location of posting and allowances applicable in that location.
SSC MTS Salary Details – As per the City Category
|Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
Abbreviations used and their full forms
DA – Dearness Allowance
HRA – House Rent Allowance
TA – Travelling Allowance
NPS – National Pension System
CGHS – Central Government Health Scheme
CGEGIS – Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme
What are X, Y and Z cities?
X, Y, and Z are more commonly known as Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 cities, respectively.
||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai|
Agra, Ajmer, Aligarh, Amravati, Amritsar, Asansol, Aurangabad,Ahmedabad,Bareilly, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhiwandi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh,Coimbatore,nagpur, Cuttack, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Durg-Bhilai Nagar, Durgapur, Erode, Faridabad, Firozabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guntur,Gwalior, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kottayam, Kolhapur, Kollam, Kota, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Malappuram, Mathura, Goa, Mangalore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mysore, Nanded, Nashik, Nellore, Noida, Palakkad, Patna, Pondicherry, Prayagraj, PuneRaipur, Rajkot, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sangli, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Sultanpur, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Ujjain, Bijapur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vasai-Virar City, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vellore, Warangal
|Z||All other cities|
SSC MTS Salary Structure 2019 – Promotions
- First Promotion: Rs. 1900/- after 3 years of service.
- Second Promotion: Rs. 2000/- after 3 years of service.
- Third Promotion: Rs. 2400/- after 5 years of service.
- And so on up to Rs.5400/-
This was all from us in this blog of SSC MTS Salary Structure 2019. We hope that you found the above information provided beneficial. If you are an SSC MTS 2019 aspirant, and want to start your preparations for the Exam, you can always trust Oliveboard Mock Test Series for your complete preparation for the Exam. Read the features of the Oliveboard’s SSC MTS 2019 Mock Test Series below.
SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2019
- 20 Mocks for SSC MTS – Oliveboard provides you full length mock tests for your extensive practice for the SSC MTS Paper 1 (CBT Tier 1).
- SSC Sectional Tests – Sectional Tests catering to the all the sections of the Tier 1 of the Exam i.e. General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness.
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
How to make most of SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2019?
- Take a Free Mock Test
- Analyze Your Performance
- Identify Weak Areas
- Get Expert Feedback
- Keep Practicing more Mock Tests
Advantages of Oliveboard’s SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2019
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC.
- Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas.
- Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test