Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to state symbols of India are common in the general awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC Exams, UPSC and more. In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Free eBook on State Symbols of India.
What is the state animal of Delhi?
Solution: a. Nilgai
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test