Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to Important Gulfs of the World are common in the general awareness section of Government exams like SSC CGL, SSC CPO, RRB ALP, RRB Group D, UPSC and more.
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring you a Free Static GK eBook on Important Gulfs of the World.
Click on the adjoining link or the below button to download the Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World` – https://bit.ly/2OnYJB5
Here’s a Sample Question:
Q. The biggest oil spill in world history took place in the? (SSC CHSL 2015)
(a) Persian Gulf
(b) Caspian Sea
(c) Mediterranean Sea
(d) South China Sea
Answer: Option A – Persian Gulf
Section Wise Questions Ebooks for SSC CGL:
- Free E-book: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam: Last 5 years’ History Questions with Solutions
- Free E-book – SSC CGL: Last 5 years – Polity Questions and Answers
- EBook – SSC CGL Geography: Questions and Answers from Last 5 Years Tier 1 Exam Paper
More Study Materials:
- GK Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
- GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors and CJIs
- Free Static GK Ebook – Missiles of India
- Railways Exam 2018: How to improve Math Score?
Hope this helps!
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now