In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. Hence to help you score that one mark easily, we bring you a Static GK Free e-Book on Atmosphere and Its Structure.
Static GK is an integral part of the general awareness section. Questions related to Atmosphere and Its Structure are common in the general awareness section of Government exams like SSC CGL, SSC CPO, RRB ALP, RRB Group D, UPSC and more.
Click on the adjoining link of Static GK Free e-Book which gives you all the information you need to know about Atmosphere and Its Structure – http://bit.ly/atmosphereebook
Q) Choose the correct option which represents the arrangement of atmospheric layers. (SSC CGL 2015
(a) Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Ionosphere, Exosphere
(b) Mesosphere, Ionosphere, Exosphere, Troposphere, Stratosphere
(c) Ionosphere, Exosphere, Mesosphere, Troposphere, Stratosphere
(d) Exosphere, Troposphere, Ionosphere, Mesosphere, Stratosphere
CORRECT ANSWER (A)
Q) The layer of atmosphere close to the earth’s surface is called: (SSC CGL 2015)
CORRECT ANSWER (D)
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Static GK Free E-book – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK E-book – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free E-book: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- Free Static GK Ebook – Missiles of India
We hope you like the information provided in the above Static GK Free E-book would. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.