‘As long as you know in your heart of hearts, that you’re doing the right thing, that you’re not willing to give up, and you don’t care what people think, you will be successful’, says Abhijeet an Arts student who cleared multiple banking and government examination this year. Read the success story of Abhijeet Chavan below:
“Hi Friends, My name is Abhijeet Chavan. Selected in SBI Junior Associate 2018. I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra. I completed my Graduation in B.A. Economics. In the initial years after Graduation, I was inclined towards the State Services. But the limited number of vacancies and Very High rate of uncertainty associated with these jobs made me look for other opportunities in Government. Meanwhile, I was also working in a few Pvt Companies.
In my one of the jobs, I got a chance to work in the HDFC branch. It was Off Roll Job. But the atmosphere and Exposure which I got there developed my interest in banking. Being an Arts graduate, I hardly had any better career option to opt for; so I started my sincere preparation for banking since April 2017. Exams I appeared in 2017-18
• NIACL Assistant Pre: 39.75/100 (OUT by huge margin)
• SBI PO PRE: 32.75/100 (OUT by huge margin)
• RRB PO Pre: 46/80 (Missed the cut off by 0.25)
• UIICL Assistant Pre: 60.75/100 (OUT)
• RBI Assistant Pre: 66.5/100 (OUT)
• IBPS PO Pre: 42.25*/100 (Qualified for Main)
• IBPS PO Main: 47/200 (OUT by huge margin)
• IBPS Clerk Pre: 77.5*/100 (Qualified for Main)
• IBPS Clerk Main: 84.5/200 (Missed the Final Selection by 2.5 Marks)
I believe, “Failure is your greatest asset because it tells you what worked and what didn’t work”. Then came the ‘2018-19’; best year of my life. Where I cleared ‘Six’ exams in a row out of ‘seven’ exams that I appeared this year.
Exams I appeared –
• SBI PO Pre: 50.75 (OUT by 3.5 Marks)
• RRB PO Pre: 51.25*/80 (Qualified for Main)
• RRB Assistant Pre: 70.25*/80 (Qualified for Main)
• NIACL Assistant Pre: 87.25*/100 (Qualified for Main)
• SBI Junior Associate Pre: 64.5*/100 (Qualified for Main)
• SBI Junior Associate Main: 90.10*/200 (Got Final Selection)*
• Konkan Railway NTPC: 59.33*/100 (Got Final Selection)*
I preferred ‘free YouTube videos’ over books for ‘concept learning’. Bank Exams in current times are consistently upgrading their difficulty and introducing a new pattern of questions. Hence practising from a reliable source is very essential. For practising, I completely relied on Oliveboard. It helped me in terms of providing ‘a real-time exam experience’ and the overall level of difficulty of these mock tests was very close to the actual Exam. This prepared me mentally to face any ‘unexpected question type’ in the Exam.
Lastly, everything depends on your persistence and how badly you want it. “As long as you know in your heart of hearts, that you’re doing the right thing, that you’re not willing to give up, and you don’t care what people think, you will be successful..!”
Read more success stories.
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test