In his own words,
This is Hari Karan Singh from Barabanki UP and I have successfully cleared the IBPS RRB Assistant 2017 exam. The credit of my success goes to the almighty, my parents, brother, teachers, Oliveboard, other online mock test series and all my friends and mentors. I started my preparation after graduation( B.Sc Maths) in 2016. After final year exams in May 2016, I downloaded some online applications like Oliveboard and others. This persuaded me to be a banker. In the first three months, I cleared my basics from an online coaching institute. In 2016, I was not eligible to apply for IBPS so I kept on practising. With the help of all available online resources, I practised regularly. Next year in 2017, I applied for many examinations. The exams I wrote in 2017 are as follows :
1) AFCAT- Cleared but missed out in the interview.
2) IBPS PO- Missed by few marks.
3) IBPS RRB PO- Missed by few marks.
4) IBPS Clerk- Prelims cleared, waiting for Mains result.
4) SSC CGL- Prelim cleared, wrote Mains in February.
5) SSC MTS- Cleared Tier 1 and Tier 2.
6) ISRO UDC- Answer key released descriptive answer sheet under evaluation.
7) Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant- Scored 90 marks out of 100, waiting for the result.
8) IBPS RRB Assistant- Finally selected in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank.
These are the books and mock test series that I had followed :
Maths- R.S Aggarwal, S.D Yadav, Rakesh Yadav, Online study material and quizzes.
Reasoning- For this section, I only followed online coaching material and then practised online quizzes on various websites.
English- Mirror of common error, Paramount English, and Quizzes on online websites.
GA- This is the most important section for Mains examination. After clearing Prelims, it was the time for mains so I followed Online Capsules for RRB PO mains and Static GK Digest and Daily GK quizzes.
Computer- Online quizzes are enough for this section and I did all Oliveboard Mock Test series questions
For Speed Tests, I followed Oliveboard Speed Tests and other online coaching material.
Oliveboard Speed tests are the best tests in my opinion as the difficulty level of its mocks is same as the real exam.
Lastly, I want to say that always give your best, even when the odds are against you. Efforts never fail and hard work always pays off. Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen. Always be confident that you can and you will!
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Read more success stories.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test