The Syndicate Bank PO 2018 recruitment exam would be conducted over the coming weekend. In this article, we bring to you:
- Previous Year’s Cutoffs
- Important Last Minute Tips
These will help you improve your performance in the exam.
Syndicate Bank Cut-offs
Syndicate Bank PO Last Minute Exam Tips
1. Do not spend more than a minute on one question
Syndicate Bank PO recruitment exam is essentially a speed test so, don’t get stuck on a question. Start attempting easier questions first as that will build your confidence and thus boost performance.
2. Make calculated guesses
Indulging in blind guesswork would have a negative effect on your scores. Accuracy is as important as speed in this exam. Hence, try the elimination method to eliminate 2-3 options before making calculated guesses, and refrain from any blind guesswork.
3. Keep track of time
Time is a crucial factor and it is easy to lose track while writing an exam. Since the Syndicate Bank PO exam has no sectional time limits, this becomes all the more important. Hence, make sure you’re checking it at regular intervals.
4. Maintain your composure
It’s imperative to stay calm and composed. Do not get too excited or too worried. Just be relaxed and enjoy the paper.
Hope this helps.
All the best!
- Join EDGE Pro Course for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here