The Syndicate Bank PO 2018 exam was scheduled on 25th February 2018. For your assistance, here is the detailed exam analysis from the 2nd slot of the exam.
Overall Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Reasoning (50Q): Easy to Moderate
- Analytical Reasoning (linear) – 3Q
- Coding/Decoding – 5Q
- Syllogism – 5Q
- Inequalities – 5Q
- Directions – 1Q
- Blood Relations – 2Q
- Data Sufficiency – 4Q
- Analytical Reasoning (Birthday) – 5Q
- Analytical Reasoning (Linear) – 5Q
- Anaytical Reasoning (Two Parallel Rows) – 5Q
- Critical Reasoning – 7Q
- Miscellaneous – 3Q
Quant (50Q): Moderate
- DI (Caselette) – 5Q
- Number Series (missing) – 5Q
- DI (Tables, Pie Chart, Bar Graph) – 15Q
- Simplification (Approx.) – 5Q
- Quadratic equation – 5Q
- Data sufficiency – 5Q
- Miscellaneous – 10Q
English Language (50Q): Moderate
- Reading Comprehension (set of 7) – 7Q
- Reading Comprehension (set of 8) – 8Q
- Para jumbles – 5Q
- Fill in the blanks – 5Q
- Error spotting (New type from recent exams) – 7Q
- Correct/Incorrect Sentences – 5Q
- Sentence joining – 5Q
- Phrase replacement (New type) – 8Q
General Awareness (50Q): Easy to Moderate
- Banking – 21Q
- Static GK – 13Q
- Current Affairs – 16Q
Letter Writing question with word limit of 150 words.
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your concern on increasing rate of road accidents due to rash driving.
- Write a letter to the branch manager requesting him to transfer your savings account from Nagpur to Guwahati.
Essay Writing with word limit of 150 words.
- Bitcoin- Boon or Bane
- Increasing popularity and use of Artificial Intelligence in almost every field have reduced the need for human effort thus causing unemployment which is also acting as a catalyst in increasing crime rates.
The expected cut-off as per our analysis would be 106 (+/-3). This is for the objective test and for general category only.