With just about 5 days remaining for the NABARD Assistant 2018 Mains exam, are you looking for some answers to the following questions:
- How much time should I spend on each section?
- Which section should I be attempting first?
If these questions are on your mind and you haven’t figured out an answer to them yet, this article has got just the right thing for you. Here we will be discussing toppers’ time strategy along with the order of attempt of the section. So, let’s dive right in!
Toppers’ Time Allocation Strategy For NABARD Assistant Mains
After checking and analyzing the time allocation strategy, we found that this is broadly what most mock test toppers used as their approximate time allocation:
- Reasoning: 35 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 33 minutes
- General Awareness: 9 minutes
- Computer Knowledge: 13 minutes
NABARD Assistant Mains : Order Of Attempt
NABARD Assistant Mains exam has a duration of 90 minutes for the objective test. It has no sectional timing, you should start with the section you’re most comfortable with.
However, here’s one possible attempt strategy that you can follow:
- Computer Knowledge + General Awareness = 90 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude + Reasoning = 60 marks
Why this order?
The former is theoretical & requires lesser time to solve, and the latter requires calculation and mental ability, therefore takes more time to solve.
It is recommended to score maximum marks in the theoretical papers in less time (around 20-22 minutes) and use the remaining time (around 68-70 minutes) for the problem-solving ones.
(Note: We recommend using the above section-wise time allocation for NABARD as a guideline and not a target. Based on your strengths & weaknesses, you must change this to suit your strategy.)
Now that you have gone through the time and attempt strategy, make sure to do the following:
Attempt Oliveboard’s Free NABARD Development Assistant Mock Test
Try Topic Test of different Difficulty Level
Get Expert Feedback in your Weak Areas
Take Revision Tests on Topics your weak at.
Compare your timings with Topper’s-Time on every question
Also, interact with fellow aspirants in our discuss forum.
All the best!
NABARD Development Assistant Main Exam Preparation
Start preparing today with Oliveboard’s Mock Tests. You will get access to:
- 5 Mock Tests for NABARD Assistant 2018 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test