United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released the AO exam 2016 Call letter/ Admit card on the official website. The examination is scheduled to be held on June 12th. UIIC has invited online applications for 300 Administrative Officer (AO) (Scale I) posts. There will be no prelims and main examinations for United India Insurance AO recruitment, but only a single exam/
Steps to Download the Call Letter
- Click here to visit the official website
- Enter your registration number/ roll no and password/ date of birth to login
- Save and take a print out to carry it in the exam hall.
Remember to carry your photo identity proof (original and 1 photocopy).
In the lead up to the exam, take an Insurance Awareness Mini Quiz. Test your Insurance knowledge by taking one new quiz everyday for the next 4 days (until June 6th).
Click here to take the Insurance Awareness Quiz.
Attempt 10 tests for UIIC AO in the exact exam pattern. Click here to start practising.
You can take all these tests on your PC or on Oliveboard’s Mobile App.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test