The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Civil Services Examination (CSE) to recruit officers for various officer level all India services such as the Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Foreign Services (IFS), and Indian Police Services (IPS) etc. The exam is conducted in offline mode (pen-paper test). The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held on 2nd June 2019.
Oliveboard brings to you a UPSC Ebook with the list of 100 questions that you must try for G.S Paper I for the upcoming UPSC Prelims Exam. Experts develop these questions based on current affairs and the trends followed by UPSC in prelims question papers.
For additional study material click on the below links.
- Indian performance at CWG 2018
- UPSC Prelims 2019 Free Magazine
- Free Static GK Ebook – Missiles of India
- Railways Exam 2018: How to improve Math Score?
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test