The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Civil Services Examination (CSE) to recruit officers for various officer level all India services such as the Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Foreign Services (IFS), and Indian Police Services (IPS) etc. The exam is conducted in offline mode (pen-paper test). The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held on 2nd June 2019.
Oliveboard brings to you a UPSC Ebook with the list of 100 questions that you must try for G.S Paper I for the upcoming UPSC Prelims Exam. Experts develop these questions based on current affairs and the trends followed by UPSC in prelims question papers.
For additional study material click on the below links.
- Indian performance at CWG 2018
- UPSC Prelims 2019 Free Magazine
- Free Static GK Ebook – Missiles of India
- Railways Exam 2018: How to improve Math Score?
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test