Analyzing previous year’s question papers is one of the important steps in the preparation of UPSC Prelims question paper GS-I. This would help you understand the nature and type of Question which UPSC asks in UPSC Prelims question paper GS-I. You can carry out your revision as per the type of questions which can be asked in the Exam. We have therefore bought you the 2016 and 2017 UPSC Prelims GS-I paper for your reference to help you with your preparation of UPSC Prelims paper GS-I of 2018.
We hope this helpful in your preparation of UPSC Prelims GS-1 paper of 2018.
All the best!!
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test