Analyzing previous year’s question papers is one of the important steps in the preparation of UPSC Prelims question paper GS-I. This would help you understand the nature and type of Question which UPSC asks in UPSC Prelims question paper GS-I. You can carry out your revision as per the type of questions which can be asked in the Exam. We have therefore bought you the 2016 and 2017 UPSC Prelims GS-I paper for your reference to help you with your preparation of UPSC Prelims paper GS-I of 2018.
We hope this helpful in your preparation of UPSC Prelims GS-1 paper of 2018.
All the best!!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test