Analyzing previous year’s question papers is one of the important steps in the preparation of UPSC Prelims question paper GS-I. This would help you understand the nature and type of Question which UPSC asks in UPSC Prelims question paper GS-I. You can carry out your revision as per the type of questions which can be asked in the Exam. We have therefore bought you the 2016 and 2017 UPSC Prelims GS-I paper for your reference to help you with your preparation of UPSC Prelims paper GS-I of 2018.
We hope this helpful in your preparation of UPSC Prelims GS-1 paper of 2018.
All the best!!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test