Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2019
Complete Banking (IBPS + SBI + RBI), SSC & Insurance Exams
- Validity: January 31st, 2019
- Includes 400+ tests
- Covers all Banking, Insurance & SSC courseware supported on Oliveboard including:
- - Video Crash course - 200+ Videos
- - All Topic Tests
- - All Sectional Tests
- - (Free) New Pattern English Test Series
- - High Level Reasoning Tests
- - Test Series for All Bank Exams (IBPS, SBI, RBI, IPPB & Other Bank Exams)
- - Tests Series of SSC CGL, CHSL
- - Test Series of all Insurance Exams
- - GK Supplement
- Note: All Mocks will be available after official Notification
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2019