Allahabad High Court has released the Allahabad High Court RO/ ARO (Review officer and Assistant review officer) Recruitment 2021 Notification. The candidates who wish to attend the recruitment should know everything about the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply online. Check the complete blog for all the information related to exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
Table of Contents
- RO/ARO 2021 exam Dates and Important Events
- How To Apply for Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021:
- Fee details:
- Documents Required Before Filling Up The Application Process:
- Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Vacancy and Pay scale for Allahabad High Court RO/ARO:
- Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Admit Card:
- Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Exam Result 2021:
- Allahabad HC RO/ARO 2021: Preparation Tips:
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
RO/ARO 2021 exam Dates and Important Events
|Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Events||Date|
|RO/ARO Notification date||August 17, 2021|
|RO/ARO application start date||August 17, 2021|
|Allahabad High Court RO/ARO application Last date||September 16th, 2021|
|Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Application Correction||September 18th to 21st|
|Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Exam||To be notified|
|Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Result Date||To be notified|
How To Apply for Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021:
The candidates who want to apply for the Allahabad HC RO/ARO-2 2021, need to know the process to apply online for the examination. The candidates have to apply for the Allahabad HC RO/ARO on the official website of Allahabad High Court. Here is the process of filling Allahabad High Court RO/ARO online.
Step 1: Visit the Allahabad High Court RO/ARO official website –https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/WebInfoAllahbadHC
Step 2: Register yourself on the National Testing Agency website
Registration for Online Application Form and note down system-generated Application Number.
Step 3: Complete the Application Form. Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph, Left Thumb impression, Signature, Category Certificate,10th Certificate, Employment Certificate(optional)
Step 5: Pay Examination Fee using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card)
Step 6: Press submit to successfully complete the application form 2021.
- The Application Number printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
- For the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer candidates can apply for both the posts in a common application form and have to pay the required fee separately for each post.
- For the post of Computer Assistant candidates can apply in a separate application form and have to pay the required fee.
- Please fill the Application Form carefully as the facility for Correction is not there.
- Fee for General (Unreserved) and OBC category candidates for each post shall be Rs.800/
- The fee for SC/ST category of Uttar Pradesh for each post shall be Rs. 600/- (bank charges extra)
- Examination Fee shall be calculated as above amount per post i.e. amount *number of posts applying.
- Processing charges and Goods & Services Tax (GST), if applicable, will be charged extra by the Bank which the applicant shall have to pay.
- The fee is to be submitted through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Documents Required Before Filling Up The Application Process:
Before starting to fill up the online application form, candidates must keep the following information/documents handy as the candidates would be required to upload the requisite documents, as applicable, in the online Application Form:
- Any government ID proofs (Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
- Scanned images of photograph and signature and thumb impression.
- Scanned images of passport size photos, educational certificates etc.
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if any)
- Payment mode details (Credit, debit, net banking)
- Valid email address, and mobile phone number.
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- A citizen of India, OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1972, with the intention of
- permanently settling in India, OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Ceylon and East African Countries of Tanzania (formerly Tanganayika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification and age criteria for Allahabad High Court RO/ARO in 2021:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|Review Officer||Graduation+Required Computer Qualification||21 years to 35 years as of 01.07.2021.|
|Computer Assistant||Graduation+Required Computer Qualification||18 years to 35 years as of 01.07.2021.|
|Assistant Review Officer||Graduation+Required Computer Qualification||21 years to 35 years as of 01.07.2021.|
Age relaxation is given as follow:
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable up to a maximum limit of 05 years only for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Dependents of Freedom Fighter (D.F.F.) as notified in relation to the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable up to a maximum limit of 05 years only to the skilled sports person of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- The upper age limit for Ex Servicemen (E.S.M) of State of Uttar Pradesh shall be relaxable by 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered in Army/Air Force/Navy.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable up to a maximum limit of 15 years only for the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (P.H.) category of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
Vacancy and Pay scale for Allahabad High Court RO/ARO:
Here is the pay scale for Allahabad High Court RO/ARO posts:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Review Officer||Level-7(44900-142400)|
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Vacancies:
Here is the number of vacancies for various posts.
|Assistant Review Officer||350|
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Syllabus:
Here is the list of all subjects and topics covered in the Allahabad HC RO/ARO exam:
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology, and Urbanisation (in Indian Context)
- World Geography and Geography and Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Aptitude/General Intelligentsia
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Exam Pattern 2021:
The Allahabad High court RO/ARO paper Pattern is divided into two parts i.e. Part I and Part II. There will be no interview for the selection process. The candidates have to qualify for both parts of the examination to receive the appointment letter as RO/ARO. The detailed selection process of RO/ARO is given below:
Part 1: Written Exam
The written exam of Allahabad HC RO/ARO Selection Process is an online-based written examination. Following are the key points of the exam:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English).
- The maximum number of questions will be 200.
- The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer. While there is no provision of negative marking and minimum qualifying marks in the written exam.
- The duration of the written exam will be 180 minutes.
Part 2: Computer Knowledge Test
A candidate shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words on a computer which he/she shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format. The minimum marks to be obtained in Part-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 25 marks, while the maximum marks allotted to part 2 of Review Officer is 50 marks. The minimum typing speed required is 25wpm in English.
- Marks to be deducted on each mistake (error)- Value of mistake (error): 01 Mistake (Error) = 0.1 marks
- Left-out words and spelling mistakes (errors) will be treated as full mistakes (error).
- Typing of Letters, Words, Characters, Symbols or anything other than the contents of passage as asked in question paper shall be treated as full mistake (error).
- Words typed beyond the prescribed words limit shall be deleted / ignored.
Note: Both parts of the exam will be conducted simultaneously in a single shift with a gap of 15 minutes.
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO 2021 Admit Card:
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO admit card for 2021 will be available for download from November first week onwards on the official website. Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Admit Card will have details such as exam center, date, and timing of the exam, instructions for candidates, as well as the candidate’s registration details.
Click here to download the Admit card
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Exam Result 2021:
The result of Allahabad High Court RO/ARO will be announced on the official website of NTA. Keep checking the official website for any new updates
Allahabad HC RO/ARO 2021: Preparation Tips:
- Know the syllabus- You Have to clearly understand what topics are asked and what not. This can be done by going through the syllabus carefully.
- Prepare precise notes- lengthy notes are of no use when you have a lot of things to revise at the last moment, so make precise notes.
- Mock Tests- Join a mock test series for better understanding of the actual exam level, test series can immensely help you in acing this exam.
- Newspaper and current events: For the general knowledge section, you can refer to some standard newspapers, it will help you immensely to ace the current affairs in GK section.
- Previous Year Question Papers- Go through the previous year question papers, It will help you to get a better idea of the level of exam and the kind of questions asked. Apart from GK, reading newspapers will help you to understand the Reading comprehension more easily.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Candidates appearing for the Allahabad HC RO ARO 2021 will be selected on the basis of the Online Written Examination and Computer Knowledge test.
The last date to apply for Allahabad HC RO ARO recruitment is September 16, 2021.
Candidates aged between 21 to 35 years can apply for these posts.
Yes, you need to pay separate fees for both exams.
Candidates must have passed graduation with a required computer qualification.