Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Special Discount: Use code LAUNCH to get Rs. 500 off.
- Validity: 12 Months
- 15 Mocks for JAIIB.
- [5 Each for Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for bankers, Legal and regulatory aspects of Banking]
- Special Discount: Use code LAUNCH to get Rs. 500 off.
- Have a coupon code?
About JAIIB Exam
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a registered public company established by the Reserve Bank of India and is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance, the Government of India that imparts education in banking and finance. It is known for its flagship courses, the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB)/Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF) and the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB). It is the statutory professional body for Bankers in India. With its membership of over 700 banks and financial institutions as institutional members and about 300,000 of their employees as individual members, IIBF is the largest Institute of its kind in the world and was established by the Reserve Bank of India. It works with the RBI in formulating and enforcing banking standards and policies.
The other courses offered by IIBF are:
- Diploma in Treasury Investment & Risk Management,
- Diploma in International Banking & Finance,
- Diploma in Banking & Technology,
- Diploma Examination for Micro Finance Professionals,
- Diploma in Comm Derivatives for Bankers,
- Advance Diploma in Urban Co-operative Banking,
- Diploma in Advanced Wealth Management and various certificate programs.
JAIIB aims at providing the required level of basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy, and legal aspects necessary for carrying out day-to-day banking operations.
JAIIB Exam Important Dates
|07-11-2021||ONLINE - Will be given in the admit Letter||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|14-11-2021||ONLINE - Will be given in the admit Letter||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|21-11-2021||ONLINE - Will be given in the admit Letter||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
JAIIB Exam Pattern & Syllabus
JAIIB Pattern of Examination
(i) Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks, including questions based on case studies/ case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
(ii) The examination will be held in Online Mode only
(iii) There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
|Exam||No. of questions||max. marks||Qualifying marks||Duration||Exam Mode|
|PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES OF BANKING||120||100||50||2 hours||Online|
|ACCOUNTING & FINANCE FOR BANKERS||120||100||50||2 hours||Online|
|LEGAL & REGULATORY ASPECTS OF BANKING||120||100||50||2 hours||Online|
Medium of the examination
Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of the medium at the time of registration of application. In any case, a change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects (crossed 150 marks total) of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
JAIIB Exam Syllabus
The details of the prescribed syllabus which is indicative are furnished in the booklet. However, keeping in view the professional nature of examinations, all matters falling within the realm of the subject concerned will have to be studied by the candidate as questions can be asked on all relevant matters under the subject.
Candidates appearing for the examination should particularly prepare themselves for answering questions that may be asked on the latest developments taking place under the various subject/s of the said examination, although those topics may not have been specifically included in the syllabus. The Institute also reserves to itself the right to vary the syllabus/ rules/ fee structure from time to time. Any alterations made will be notified from time to time. Further, questions based on current developments in banking and finance may be asked.
Candidates are advised to refer to financial newspapers/ periodicals more particularly “IIBF VISION” and “BANK QUEST” published by the Institute.
A separate Module (Module E) on “ETHICS IN BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS” has been added in the paper “Principles & Practices of Banking”
Download the detailed & Complete Syllabus PDF Here
JAIIB Eligibility Criteria
(i) The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the Institute can apply for membership, for details visit IIBF website).
(ii) Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/ she is not 12th standard pass or its equivalent.
(iii) Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
JAIIB Exam Application Process
Steps To Apply Online For JAIIB Exam
Online registration to apply for the JAIIB will begin in November 2021. Those who are willing to fill the JAIIB application form can visit the IIBF official website to apply for the same once the application form is released. Check the procedure to apply for the JAIIB online:
- Go to the official website of IIBF.
- Check the navigation tab, click examination/courses> flagship course.
- Click on the JAIIB button.
- Go to apply online and the members apply link will appear there. Read the instruction carefully and then apply.
JAIIB Examination Fees
|Name of the exam||Description||Application Fee|
|JAIIB||First Attempt||Rs 2700*|
|Second Attempt||Rs 1300*|
|Third Attempt||Rs 1300*|
|Fourth Attempt||Rs 1300*|
* Plus convenience charges and Taxes as applicable
JAIIB Admit Card
ADMIT LETTER OF EXAMINATIONS:
- While registering for the examination/ course candidates will have provision to choose the venue and examination time slot of his/her choice for each subject as per their preference on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Candidates are required to take utmost care and precaution in selecting Centre, Venue, and Time slot, as there is no provision to change the Centre, Venue, and Time slot in the system. Hence no request for change of centre, venue and time slot will be entertained for any reason.
- After successful registration of the examination, a real-time admit letter will be generated for the candidate/s. Candidate/s will be able to save, download and print the admit letter. Admit letters will also the emailed to the candidates in their email ID registered with the Institute.
- Admit letter will be hosted on Institute's website www.iibf.org.in under the menu 'Examination/Courses>Admit Letter"
- For downloading and printing of admit letter from the above-mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
i. Membership or registration number as login ID
ii. Edit profile password.
iii. If candidates do not remember their Edit profile password, they have to click on the 'Forgot password/ Get Password' button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking fresh edit profile, a password will be sent to their registered email ID.
- Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of admit letter along with a Membership identity card or any other valid photo ID card in original (Aadhaar card/ e-Aadhaar/ Employer's card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Election voter's card/ Passport etc.) at the examination venue.
- In the absence of a printed copy of Admit Letter and Original Photo Identity Card, candidates will be denied permission to write Examination.
- Admit letter is valid only for the examination, date/s and centre/venue mentioned in the admit letter.
JAIIB Mock Test – Overview
Get the Latest pattern JAIIB online mock tests for the preparation of the JAIIB Online Exam. The JAIIB mock tests include practice questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the JAIIB 2021 exam with great success.
The JAIIB 2021 mock tests have the following features:
1) The JAIIB online test series will consist of 5 full-length JAIIB Mock Tests
2) The mock paper will consist of the three individual papers i.e. JAIIB Principles & Practices of Banking, JAIIB Accounting & Finance For Bankers, JAIIB Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking of 120 qs each
3) All Mock Tests for JAIIB Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
4) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
5) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
JAIIB Online Mock Tests - FAQs
Q. Can I Attempt an JAIIB Mock Test more than once?
A. One test can be attempted once, however, you can reattempt the mock test once more & also can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for JAIIB Online Exam Preparation?
Ans: You will get 5 full-length JAIIB mock tests for practice.
Q. How many papers we have in JAIIB Exam?
Ans: The JAIIB exam consists of the following three individual papers of 120 questions each
1. JAIIB Principles & Practices of Banking (PPB)
2. JAIIB Accounting & Finance for bankers (AFB)
3. JAIIB Legal & regulatory aspects of Banking (LRB)
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the JAIIB Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
Q. In how many languages are JAIIB Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the JAIIB Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt the JAIIB Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the JAIIB Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well, where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....