Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Covers all SSC Exams
- Includes Sectional Tests
- Mock Tests for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS
- SSC CGL: 30 Tests for Tier 1 and 20 for Tier 2(10 each of Quant, English)
- SSC CHSL: 20 Tests.
- SSC CPO: 10 Tests
- SSC MTS: 20 Tests
- SSC Sectional Tests: 60 Tests (20 each for Quant, GI and English)
- Validity: 12 Months
SSC CGL Brahmastra (Limited Enrolment)
- Lifetime Pass - Till you Crack SSC CGL
- Pay ONCE. Learn Till you Succeed
- Selection आपका, Zimmedari हमारी
- - 100+ Live Classes, Videos & Doubt Clearing Sessions
- - Comprehensive Prep for Tier 1 & Tier 2
- - Top Faculty for each section
- - Interactive Live Practice Sessions with other Users
- - Special Exam Strategy Sessions
- - 30 All India Tests for Tier 1 + 20 for Tier 2
- - 60+ Sectional Tests
- Validity: Life-Time
Complete Bank, Insurance, SSC & Railways 2020
- Validity: January 31st, 2021
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, RBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- All Mock Tests for SSC & Railways Exams
- 200+ OliveBoard Concept Videos
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 60 Sectional Tests for SSC & Railways
- New Pattern English Tests
- High Level Reasoning Tests
- GK Tests
- - Includes RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
- Does not Include study material for RBI, NABARD and SEBI
- *All mocks will be updated after Official Notification
About SSC Stenographer Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established in 1975. It conducts exams like SSC Stenographer, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, etc for recruitment of Officers in Group B & Group C.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade "C‟ (Group "B‟, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade "D‟ (Group "C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
SSC Stenographer Notification & Important Dates
The Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for SSC Stenographer "C" & "D" and will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for the various posts for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. You can read all the details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2020 Here.
|Dates for submission of online applications||10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020|
|Last date and time for receipt of applications||04.11.2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||06.11.2020|
|Dates of the Computer Based Examination||29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021|
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment Examinations will have 2 stages -: Online Computer Based Exam & Skill Test.
Online Computer Based Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|3||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Note -: (Total time will be 2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe)
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Skill Test – Pattern
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography, which includes –
Dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D”.
The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|S. No.||Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE|
|1||Stenographer Grade “D”||English||50||70|
|2||Stenographer Grade “D”||Hindi||65||90|
|3||Stenographer Grade “C”||English||40||55|
|4||Stenographer Grade “C”||Hindi||55||75|
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis & Judgment, Decision Making,, Visual Memory, Discriminating Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal and Figure classification, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series and more.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension
In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability, would also be tested.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility
(a) Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
(b) Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
Minimum Education Qualification -: Candidate must have cleared the 12th (HSC) Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. Candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as on 01.08.2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
The actual SSC Stenographer Vacancy numbers have not been announced by SSC yet. They will released in due course of time. Once the Stenographer Grade & Grade D vacancies are declared by SSC, we will update the same here.
SSC Stenographer Application Process
The application process for SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment has started from 10.10.2020 & will end on 04.11.2020.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Exam
- Step 1: Visit ssc.nic.in and click on “Apply” Tab.
- Step 2: Click on Stenographer 'C' & 'D' Tab under
- Step 3: Complete Registration by entering the requested information like name, contact details, parents details, Date of Birth, etc.
- Step 4: Log-in by entering the OTP received on given contact details
- Step 5: Note down the Registration number and Password sent to your mobile number.
- Step 6: Fill all the personal, educational, work experience & any other details requested in the SSC Stenographer Online Application form.
- Step 7: Submit the SSC Stenographer Apply Online Form
- Step 8: Make the Payment - Online or Offline.
SSC Stenographer Mock Tests Series
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of SSC Stenographer. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the SSC Stenographer exam with great success.
The mock tests have the following features:
1) The Test series will consist of 5 full length SSC Stenographer Mock Tests
2) 5 Mock Tests for SSC Stenographer in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are designed as per the latest exam pattern.
4) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
5) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Coach. Get all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
SSC Stenographer Mock Tests FAQs
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for SSC Stenographer Exam?
Ans: You will get 5 full length mock tests for practice. Along with these, you will also get access to all our sectional tests, topic tests, etc.
Q. Can I Attempt a Mock Test more than once?
Ans: You will be able to attempt the mock test only once. Although, you can access the solutions as many times as you want (till validity expires).
Q. In how many languages are SSC Stenographer Mock Tests available to access?
Ans: You can access the SSC Stenographer Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Do I get a free mock test for SSC Stenographer?
Ans: Yes, the first mock test in the SSC Stenographer Online Mock test series is completely free. You just need to register with a valid email id and phone number.
Q. Can I Attempt the SSC Stenographer Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the SSC Stenographer Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well where you can attempt. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the SSC Stenographer Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboard’s SSC Stenographer Mock Test Series?
Ans: SSC Stenographer Mock Test series provides you with the following features:
a) The Mock Tests are designed as per the latest exam pattern.
b) You can attempt the mock test anytime, anywhere.
c) Mock Tests are created by expert faculty and toppers from across the country.
d) Covers complete Syllabus for the SSC Stenographer exam.
e) Each of the 5 SSC Stenographer Mock Test contains detailed solutions for better understanding.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021