Importance of SSC CHSL Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of SSC CHSL Exam preparation. It helps in the following manner:
1. Detailed Solutions and Performance Analysis
Every SSC CHSL Mock Test from Oliveboard has detailed solutions given for all the questions. These solutions help one to understand and remember the question and the facts. Get detailed performance analysis at the end of every mock test. It includes time taken by the aspirant to solve each question, difficulty level, attempt status, and Peer comparison.
2. Helps Develop The Right Strategy
Preparing the right strategy is more significant than learning concepts and formulas. In order to crack and clear these tests, it is significant to know how to strategize. Mock tests are designed as a benchmarking tool in order to help students assess their preparedness and work on their weaknesses.
In addition to developing the right test-taking strategy, mock tests will help students analyze their performance in each mock test.
3. Helps You Practice and Prepare
Mock tests can be solved faster with proper practice and conceptual understanding. Students who are lagging in their preparations should start their preps, learn the basics, understand concepts, and then apply them while appearing in mock tests. They will be able to determine students level of comprehension of the study material.
4. Actual Exam Like Interface
The Oliveboard Interface of SSC CHSL Exam Mock Tests is one of the best online exam interfaces in India. It is very similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants a real-time experience.
5. You can come up with new tricks and tips
Another importance of mock tests, you will be able to create your own techniques or tricks to help you solve problems faster, or you may have already learned the tips and tricks, and mock tests will help you learn to apply them.
6. Mock tests help improve your speed
The real challenge of the SSC CHSL Exam is the time constraint. You have to jot down the answers to many questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Practising will hone your time and accuracy.
7. SSC Typing Tests
The mock test series also includes the SSC Typing Tests for SSC CHSL which is immensely helpful to the candidates appearing in SSC CHSL Tier 3. These tests will provide you with an idea of your typing speed as well as highlight errors done while typing as per the standards of SSC.
SSC CHSL Mock Test Special Features
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere through PC/ App.
- Oliveboard's intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard's analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
SSC CHSL 2022 - Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission - Combined Higher Secondary Level)|
|Exam Frequency||1 Year|
|Conducting Body||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Exam Mode||Tier-1 and Tier-2|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||Feb-March 2023|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
|General Intelligence ||25||50|
- Total time of 60 minutes is there.
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English and Hindi for Part-II, III and IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
The SSC CHSL exam pattern has been changed this year, find the updated exam pattern below.
|Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
(2 hours and15 minutes)
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
Total = 60
|180||1 hour (for each section) (1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe)|
| || ||Section-II:|
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
Module-II: General Awareness
Total = 60
| || ||Section-III:|
Module-I : Computer Knowledge Module
|15||45||15 Minutes (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe)|
Module-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test Module
|Part A: Skill Test for DEOs.||-||15 Minutes (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe)|
| || || ||Part B: Typing Test for LDC/JSA.||-||10 Minutes (15 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe|
*For the visually handicapped (40% disability) the test duration is 30 minutes.
Points to mention
- Tier-II will be conducted in two sessions - Session -I and Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Tier-II.
- Tier-II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III. The questions will be set in English and Hindi except for Module-II (i.e. English Language and Comprehension module) in Section-II.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Module-I of Section-III i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
Module-II of Section-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Module-II of Section-III will include conducting of Skill Test/ Typing Test in Session-II on the same day.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
Skill test/Typing test will be conducted as per the following scheme.
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the Skill Test.
- Part A -Skill Test for the post of DEO/ DEO Grade A - Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (Eight Thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the
- Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer. The passage to be entered in the Computer may also be displayed on the computer screen.
- Part B - Typing Test for other posts i.e. LDC/ JSA: The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi or English. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.