How To Prepare for IBPS RRB PO Exam with Mock Tests?
Below are a few tips on how to prepare for IBPS RRB PO Exam that will help candidates to clear the exam in one go.
- Create a Study Plan: Preparing a timetable at home will help you with a IBPS RRB PO study plan. Spending an entire day trying to solve similar questions or studying the same topic will not help you progress any further. Dedicate the bulk of your study time to your weak points. Start your day with the daily schedule and make sure you revise what you have studied when you end your session. This way, the lessons, and information will be ingrained in your mind.
- Practice IBPS RRB PO Mock Tests: Mock Tests will be your greatest help to prepare for a competitive exam. Understand which section or topic needs your attention, which topic is a weak point for you.
- Analyze the Mock Tests: Attempting a mock test alone will not suffice your purpose. Devote enough time analyzing each question to understand what went wrong and what were your correct attempts.
- Time Management: Manage your time to improve your overall score in the long run. Give enough time to the section you face the most difficulty in and a substantial amount of time to your stronger areas.
- Revision of Learned Concepts: One of the most important steps to follow is revision. This will help you retain the formulas, logic, tricks, you have learned so far. Pen down the important formulas and topics for a quick revision.
IBPS RRB Officer Exam 2021 - Overview
|Name of exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)
|Recruitment for the|
|PO (Probationary Officer)|
|Vacancies||4495 (Subject to revision)|
|IBPS RRB Exam stage||Preliminary, Mains and Interview|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|IBPS RRB Exam Duration||Prelims: 45 minutes|
Mains: 2 hours
Single level exam: 2 hours
|IBPS RRB PO Notification||Click Here|
|IBPS RRB PO Application||Click Here|
IBPS RRB Officer Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cut-off. Candidates will be qualified based on the number appearing and the vacancies released
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
| ||Total|| ||200||200|
|Candidates can opt either 4 a or 4 b.|
Note: One-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to a question will be deducted as a penalty.
Marks obtained only in the main examination will be considered for shortlisting for interview and final merit listing.