Food Security in India is one of the important topics under the ESI as well as ARD sections of both Phase 1 and Phase 2 in the NABARD Exams. Therefore, for your convenience we have covered the topic in complete detail for NABARD Exams. In Exams like NABARD Grade A and Grade B, every mark is of utmost importance, so it becomes extremely necessary that you cover the topics given in the syllabus of Economics & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development with utmost sincerity. We have complied this eBook covering all necessary aspects of Food Security in India – NABARD Exam Notes.
Download the free PDF for the Food Security in India – NABARD Exam Notes from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Food_Security_India
Food Security in India – NABARD Exam Notes
Q. What is the rank of India in the Global Hunger Index 2018?
Q. What percentage of Rural and Urban Population does National Food Security Act 2013 covers?
- 75% of rural population & 50% of urban population
- 65% of rural population & 50% of urban population
- 55% of rural population & 50% of urban population
- 70% of rural population & 50% of urban population
- Agricultural Organisations – Free PDF Ebook
- Agricultural Finance: Classification and Sources – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Irrigation: Types of Irrigation, Sources
- NABARD Agriculture notes – Types of Cropping Systems
- Agriculture: Types of Soils in India
We hope that you benefit from the free Ebook provided and ace your exams. For Information and Study material for NABARD Exams, Stay tuned to Oliveboard.
For more eBooks, Click Here
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Government & Banking Exams and learn from your peers.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below: