List of Constitutional Posts – CMs Governors and Chief Justice of India are an integral part of the general awareness section in most of the Government exams. Questions related to Constitutional Posts Like CM’s, Governor’s and Chief Justice of India are common in the general awareness section of Government exams like SSC CGL, SSC CPO, UPSC and more.
Click on the below image or adjoining Link to download the Free GK Ebook – http://bit.ly/New-CM-CJI-Gov-List
Here are some Sample Questions:
Q: Who was the First Chief Justice of India?
a)M. Patanjali Sastri
b)Ajit Nath Ray
d)H J Kania
Solution: Option d. H J Kania
Q: Who is the Governor of Karnataka?
a)Shri Vajubhai Vala
b)Shri Ram Naik
c)Shri Banwarilal Purohit
d)Shri Justice (Retd.) Palaniswamy Sathasivam
Solution: Option a. Shri Vajubhai Vala
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Free eBook on Lists of Names of Important Constitutional Posts – CM, Governor and Chief Justice of India
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the information provided in the above Static GK Free Ebook would. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.