HCL Technologies Ltd. is a ‘next-generation‘ technology firm, that offers innovative technology solutions to help global enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age through automation, cybersecurity, analytics, engineering, infrastructure management, cloud, etc. HCL Technologies are operating across 32 countries and has around 116,000+ ideapreneurs.
HCL Technologies conducts campus recruitment drives to recruit fresh graduates from colleges across India for various job posts in their esteemed organization. In the following article, we are providing you detailed campus recruitment process and eligibility criteria to get recruited in HCL.
Download this as a PDF to use it as a handy guide for your campus recruitment preparation.
- HCL Campus Recruitment Process
- HCL Recruitment Aptitude Test
- HCL recruitment aptitude test pattern
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- HCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Documents required
- Accenture Recruitment Process and Eligibility
- Deloitte Recruitment Process and Eligibility
- Common Questions asked at Campus Interviews
- Campus Placement Preparation Guide for Students
HCL Campus Recruitment Process
HCL’s campus recruitment process comprises of three and sometimes two steps:
- Group Discussion (Maybe, may not be)
- Technical Round & Interview
HCL Recruitment Aptitude Test
The HCL Technologies recruitment aptitude test has 4 sections, including Verbal ability, Reasoning, Quant and Technical ability.
Verbal Ability: The verbal ability section tests your grammar, text comprehension and vocabulary. This section includes questions on Reading comprehension, Sentence correction, Synonyms antonyms, Spellings, Idioms, etc.
Reasoning: Reasoning tests your decision-making and problem-solving skills and your ability to think logically. Some of the topics are Statement & conclusion, Visual reasoning, Relationships, Data sufficiency, Odd one out, Series, Coding decoding, Puzzles, Analogies, etc.
Quant: The Quantitative Aptitude section contains school level math questions from topics like Algebra, Time and work, Arithmetic, Geometry, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Time Speed and Distance, etc.
Technical Ability: In this section, you can expect technical questions from topics like Programming, Algorithm development concepts, Structure & constructs of computer programs, Object oriented programming concepts, etc.
|Name of the section||No of Questions||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15||60 mins|
The Group Discussion rounds are sometimes skipped. However, it is better to be prepared for it. Recruiters conduct group discussions to assess you on your leadership skills, ability to interact with others in the group, monitor and conclude the discussion. Click on the banner to your left for a detailed guide on Group Discussion!
In the personal interview, also called the HR round or technical round, you’re asked technical questions, questions on your personality and other employment related questions. Here are some common questions asked by interviewers to freshers at campus interviews:
HCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a graduate (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.C.A (computer science, electronics, electrical, IT, IS)/ B.Sc (computer science, mathematics, electronics, statistics, IT)/ BCA degree/Diploma)
- Candidates must have 65% aggregate throughout (class X, XI, graduation and post-graduation)
- Candidate should be ready to work in shifts
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- He/she shouldn’t have any backlogs or an education gap of not more than one year
Following are commonly required documents at campus placement interviews:
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation and Post-graduation marksheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan card, Passport, DL, College ID)
We hope the above gives you a brief about the recruitment process and eligibility of HCL Technologies and helps you prepare for the same.
We wish you all the very best!
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now