IBPS RRB Mains GA and Computer Knowledge PDF : IBPS RRB Clerk and PO Prelims exams are already concluded, and now it is time for IBPS RRB Mains exam. There are mainly 5 sections i.e. Reasoning, Computer knowledge, General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude and English/Hindi. Those who are going to appear for the IBPS RRB Mains must be tensed about the question “How to prepare Computer Knowledge and general awareness section?”. We heard you 😉 Here in this blog, we bring to you a free e-book in which we have covered the most expected computer knowledge and general awareness questions, that can be asked in the IBPS RRB clerk and PO mains exam. Practice these questions thoroughly and make sure to ace the computer knowledge and general awareness section in your upcoming IBPS RRB mains exam. Now, let’s get to the PDF directly without any further talking 😀
Table of Contents
IBPS RRB Mains GA and Computer Knowledge PDF – Download Now
Wondering How to download the e-book?
Step by step process of downloading the E-book
Here is a complete step by step procedure to download the PPB Questions PDF.
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Register/Login to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the IBPS RRB Mains GA and Computer Knowledge PDF.
Step 3: After Logging in, you will be able to download the free e-book by clicking on “click here” as shown in the snap below.
What’s there in this PDF?
Here are some questions that are there in this e-book. Hope you find them useful.
- Professor Gopi Chand Narang passed away recently. He was a renowned _____scholar
- As per the Global Startup Ecosystem Report, which of the following state has the best startup ecosystem in India?
(3) Tamil Nadu
(5) Andhra Pradesh
- The books ‘Loktantra ke Swar’ and ‘The Republican Ethic’ have selected speeches of
(1) Dharmendra Pradhan
(2) Anurag Thakur
(3) Amit Shah
(4) Ram Nath Kovind
(5) Narendra Modi
- How many places did India jump on the World Competitiveness Index 2022 to rank 37?
- Who among the following released the ‘Migration in India 2020-21’ report recently?
(1) NITI Aayog
(2) Ministry of Labour and Employment
(3) Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
(4) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(5) Ministry of Rural Development
Sneak-peek into the E-Book
You can also watch this video to prepare better for upcoming IBPS RRB mains exam 2022.
That is all from our side in this blog. keep reading 😀
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series