IBPS concluded its preliminary examination for the recruitment of Scale-I Officers in September 2017. The cutoff marks for this prelims exam have been released. In this article we bring to you the state-wise cutoffs for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I preliminary examination 2017.
The IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Mains 2017 examination is scheduled on 5th of November 2017. We congratulate the ones who have cleared the prelims and are appearing for the upcoming mains exam. Here’s the exam pattern for the mains exam.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale – 1 & Office Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the section||No of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
*candidates can opt either English or Hindi language
Negative marking: For each wrong answer 0.25 marks of the marks assigned to that question is deducted as penalty.
All the best!
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test