IBPS has released the admit cards for the IBPS RRB PO & Clerk exam 2021. With the release of the admit cards, exam dates and shift timings are also out. As a huge number of applicants apply for the posts, so IBPS conducts Prelims exams in multiple days and multiple shifts to accommodate all aspirants. This blog contains details pertaining to the IBPS RRB shift timings for PO & Office Assistant exam 2021 & important COVID related instructions that candidates need to keep in mind. As the exam will be conducted online, candidates should carefully read instructions regarding the method of indicating answers. Instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
Table of Contents
- IBPS RRB Exam Notification Overview
- IBPS RRB Clerk Shift Timings | PO & Clerk – Prelims 2021
- IBPS RRB 2021 Prelims – General Instructions for Candidates
- IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Centre 2021 State Wise
- IBPS RRB Shift Timings FAQs
IBPS RRB Exam Notification Overview
|Exam Name||IBPS RRB|
|Post||Office Assistant & PO|
|Number of Vacancies||11,000+|
|IBPS RRB 2021 Online registration starts||8 June 2021|
|IBPS RRB 2021 Online registration ends||28 June 2021|
|Exam Stages of IBPS RRB 2021||Prelims, Mains, and Local Language Test
* Interview is conducted only for IBPS RRB PO Exam
|IBPS RRB Prelims Admit Card|
|Preliminary exam||1st, 7th, 8th and 14th August 2021|
|Preliminary exam results||Not released yet|
|The release of the Main exam admit card||
IBPS RRB Clerk Shift Timings | PO & Clerk – Prelims 2021
IBPS RRB PO & Clerk prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th August 2021 and will be held in 4 shifts.
IBPS RRB Shift Timings for prelims exams to be held on 1st, 7th, 8th & 14th August 2021.
|Shifts||Exam Time (Expected)|
|Shift 1||8.35 to 9.20 am|
|Shift 2||10.50 to 11.35 am|
|Shift 3||1.05 to 1.50 pm|
|Shift 4||3.20 to 4.05 pm|
|Shift 5||5.35 to 6.20 pm|
IBPS RRB Shift Timings, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
|Session||Reporting Time||Handwriting Sample||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7.30 am||8.30-8.35 am||8.35 to 9.20 am|
|Shift 2||9.45 am||10.45-10.50 am||10.50 to 11.35 am|
|Shift 3||12.00 pm||01.00-01.05 pm||1.05 to 1.50 pm|
|Shift 4||2.15 pm||03.15-03.20 pm||3.20 to 4.05 pm|
|Shift 5||4.30 pm||05.30-5.35 pm||5.35 to 6.20 pm|
IBPS RRB 2021 Prelims – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
After AarogyaSetu (Mandatory) status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Prelims 2021 – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.
As candidates enter the examination centre, they will be directed to their exam labs based on their roll numbers. Upon reaching there, candidates will go through a registration process. The process involves –
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application. You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Centre 2021 State Wise
According to the official notification, IBPS RRB Clerk and PO prelims exam will be held in the different states and cities as mentioned below. Check the complete list of state-wise IBPS RRB prelims exam centres.
|State||IBPS RRB Prelims 2021 Exam Centres|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra,Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar,Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination Pattern
The preliminary examination for the RRB recruitment process for both the Office Assistant and the Officer Scale I follow as mentioned in the tables below. The questions will test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and numerical abilities of the candidates.
Prelims Exam Pattern for RRB PO & Office Assistant:
|Name of the Test||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IBPS RRB Shift Timings FAQs
The IBPS Prelims Exam will be conducted on 1st, 7th, 8th & 14th August 2021.
Due to COVID-19, Candidates are required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in their Call Letters
The IBPS RRB PO & Clerk exam will be conducted on 5 shifts per day.
Expected IBPS RRB Prelims exam shift timings are as follows:
Shift 1: 8.35 to 9.20 am
Shift 2: 10.50 to 11.35 am
Shift 3: 1.05 to 1.50 pm
Shift 4: 3.20 to 4.05 pm
Shift 5: 5.35 to 6.20 pm