JKSSB has released the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam date and is scheduled to held on 06th of March, 2022, from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm (Sunday). In this blog, we will discuss the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Shift Timings, the time schedule for the whole exam day, and important instructions related to COVID that candidates should stay informed of. Since the exam will be offline, candidates should carefully read the instructions regarding how to indicate answers. These instructions will help you prepare for the examination better.
Table of Contents
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Sift Timings
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Admit Card – Download Now
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Shift Timings, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant – General Instructions for Candidates
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam Pattern
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Shift Timings – FAQs
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Sift Timings
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam 2022 is going to be held on 06th of March, 2022, from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm (Sunday). It is expected that the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam will be conducted in one shift. Candidates need to follow COVID-19 safety norms. The Exam Shift Timings are mentioned below.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam Shift Timings To Be Conducted On 06 March 2022
|Shift 1||12:00 noon to 2:00 pm|
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Admit Card – Download Now
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Shift Timings, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
The following time includes the reporting time, handwriting sample, exam start timing, and the end timing for each shift.
|Reporting Time||10:00 AM|
|Exam Start Time||12:00 noon|
|Exam End Time||2:00 PM|
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
After AarogyaSetu (Mandatory) status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam Pattern
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination is divided into two parts, the first of which is a written test with objective questions. Following the written test, the second stage is the interview, which is primarily a document verification process.
The written exam has a total of 120 points and lasts two hours. The written test and document verification will be used to make the final decision. Applicants can take note of the subtopics and exam structure to get a head start on their preparation.
|General knowledge with a focus on the J&K UT||30|
|Bookkeeping and accounting||30|
|English in general||10|
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Shift Timings – FAQs
JKSSB Finance Account assistant exam will be conducted on 06th of March, 2022, from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm (Sunday)
The JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam is scheduled to held in one shift.
Candidates can start downloading the admit card for the JKSSB FAA from 24 Feb 2022 as the admit cards are out.