Many of these tips may appear basic but are vital as the NMAT is a speed based exam and small optimizations at your end can help you score 10-12 extra marks.
Before the exam
- Do not practice or study too much the night before or the on the day of the exam. Keep you mind fresh and active to help you stay focused for 120 minutes.
- Ensure you get a good night’s sleep (at least 8 hours) before your exam. Lack of adequate sleep can render the mind significantly slow especially when speed is the key during the NMAT
- Reach the center well in time to avoid any nervous energy and stress creeping in. Stress can further reduce your performance in a time sensitive test such as the NMAT. Carry with you the following: Confirmation e-mail printout, Admit Card Original Primary & Secondary ID along with photocopy of Primary ID.
- Get used to the NMAT online interface. The NMAT test interface is not easy to get used to. Getting familiarized with it can give you a slight time advantage over the rest of the candidates who are unfamiliar with the interface. Click here to take the free mock NMAT in the actual interface to familiarize yourself.
During the exam
- Keep the difficult and time consuming questions in each section for the end. Build confidence by attempting the easy ones first. The confidence will create a positive momentum for you to do well over the 120 minutes.
- Attempt all 120 questions. Remember there is no negative marking. By keeping all the difficult questions for the end, if you find yourself short on time, then you only have to take a guess on the difficult/time consuming ones and not the easy ones.
Good luck with the NMAT!
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now