North Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell Gorakhpur, released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices, in different workshops and sheds. A total 0f 1104 vacancies has been announced. In this blog, North East Railway Recruitment 2019, we will look into the vacancies, eligibility criteria and selection criteria of the exam. The workshops which has released the vacancy in their premise are also discussed here. Let’s start with the blog.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Unit-wise Vacancy
Various Units that fall under North East Railway, Gorakhpur mentioned the vacancy for its units and sheds. The list attached below shows the number of vacancies.
|1||Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||411|
|2||Signal workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|3||Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|4||Mechanical Workshop Izzatnagar||151|
|5||Diesel Shed Izzatnagar||60|
|6||Carriage & Wagon Izzatnagar||64|
|7||Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||155|
|8||Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|9||Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||75|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Last Date for Apply Online||25/12/2019 upto 05 PM Only.|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||25/12/2019|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Click on the below to fill-up the form. Steps to carry out the payment are further mentioned in the blog under application fee section.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / EWS : 0/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- You can pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Steps for the Payment Method:
- Check the box against I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above and click the proceed button.
- On the next page select Uttar Pradesh in the box for State of Corporate/Institution. Please select Recruitment in the box for Type of Corporate/Institution and click GO.
- On the next page select APO RECTT RRC NE RAILWAYS in the box for Recruitment Name and submit.
- On the next page select Recruitment Fee in the Payment Category box.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- Check your details and confirm.
- Select the methods of payment and deposit the Application Fee.
- For payment through Challan select SBI Branch and download PDF Challan. Deposit Application Fee with a print of this Challan at the nearest SBI Branch.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure
The selection of the eligible candidate for imparting the training under the apprentice Act, 1961 will be based in the marks obtained in the high school/ 10th examination. Candidate may opt for more than 1 unit/ place while filling up the choice. If the candidate is not eligible for the first choice they will be subsequently allotted the second preference.
Selected candidates will be called in for Document verification at Gorakhpur and they will have to bring you a copy of the online application, medical certificate in the prescribed format, one passport size photograph, all the original certificates and testimonials for verification purpose. The apprentice training for selected candidates will begin from 01-April 2020.
Eligibility Criteria & Category-wise Vacancy
|Post Name||Gen.||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Apprentice in Various Trade||564||56||165||81||294||1104||15-24 Years as on 25/12/2019||Class 10 Matric with 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade / Branch.|
That is all from us in this blog for North East railway recruitment process. For more details, you can also visit https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/.
We will keep updating the blog with the latest information as soon as they are announced by the authorities. If you are preparing for other government/ banking exams, Oliveboard has a lot in the store for you
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book